New Post Ratings Installed

Started by guest2, December 30, 2018, 05:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevie DC

Quote from: Snowwolflair on January 02, 2019, 11:14:23 AM
No either Santa's reindeer on the :censored: or some pantomime nags.

Seems to work here and you can make multiple feedback so i can even contradict myself - wonderful  :doh:

Nope, I can't click them - I feel like I'm missing out in being able to contradict myself now!  :( :( ;)

They do seem to look more like horsemen than reindeer or pantomime nags... and they seem to be getting closer...  :uneasy: :uneasy: :uneasy:

Snowwolflair

Quote from: Atso on January 02, 2019, 11:28:07 AM
Quote from: Snowwolflair on January 02, 2019, 11:14:23 AM
No either Santa's reindeer on the :censored: or some pantomime nags.

Seems to work here and you can make multiple feedback so i can even contradict myself - wonderful  :doh:

Nope, I can't click them - I feel like I'm missing out in being able to contradict myself now!  :( :( ;)

They do seem to look more like horsemen than reindeer or pantomime nags... and they seem to be getting closer...  :uneasy: :uneasy: :uneasy:

Its OK on Chrome on my PC and my iphone.  Try shutting down your browser and restarting it.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Newportnobby on January 02, 2019, 11:19:53 AM
Not bothered about the positioning but I don't like the ½ dozen ones we have so hope it's just an experiment

Oh No! Now this has been rated 7 times, and many of them from Snowwolflair :doh:

Snowwolflair

Quote from: Newportnobby on January 02, 2019, 11:32:25 AM
Not bothered about the positioning but I don't like the ½ dozen ones we have so hope it's just an experiment

Oh No! Now this has been rated 7 times, and many of them from Snowwolflair :doh:

Every time i read it I reacted differently  :D >:D

Newportnobby

Quote from: Snowwolflair on January 02, 2019, 11:35:15 AM
Quote from: Newportnobby on January 02, 2019, 11:32:25 AM

Every time i read it I reacted differently  :D >:D

I've noticed you've used a different one each time ;)

RailGooner

Stevie DC

Yay! Working on my phone at least! I feel included now...  :heart2:

Tank

Nope, I can't click them....

I was setting up the permissions still.  You lot are soooooo impatient!   ::) :D

Stevie DC

Quote from: Tank on January 02, 2019, 11:52:46 AM
Nope, I can't click them....

I was setting up the permissions still.  You lot are soooooo impatient!   ::) :D

Faster! Faster!  :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

Dorsetmike

I came in a few minutes ago and found the place cluttered up with "notifications" went into my settings and disabled everything except private messages so don't bother clicking thanks or likes to any of my posts I won't see them.

I couldn't give a monkeys about people liking or whatever in my posts, I've got better things to do with my time, if I wanted that sort of interaction I'd join farcebook or other "soshul meejah"
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Tank

Thanks for your positivity. 

Folks, if you don't want notifications then just go to your profile/account settings and change them.

Dorsetmike

On a couple of other forums I'm on that do likes/thanks they appear as "joebloggs likes this" in small print in a pale colour at the bottom of a post, quite unobtrusive
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

daffy

I'm a bit concerned about my Rates. :hmmm:

I'm sure I received notification they had been replaced by Council Tax. :D

Please note: I like the new positioning and number of the icons/emojis/buttons/thingamajigs and the fact they are greyed out until clicked upon. As to whether I will monitor or find useful the list of 'Rates' so produced for any post is yet to be seen. This is because I predict that copious abuse of these will now continue until the novelty wears off, before we can all get back to normal and such 'Rates' begin to have some proper meaning.
(Please write your definitions of 'normal' on a postcard and send it to your nearest Waste Recycling Centre).

Test edit at 15:30.

Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

emjaybee

I was confused before...

...then I became mystified...

...Now I'm just bewildered!

Soooo, now we haven't got a "Thank you" button at all?

???
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

dannyboy

The 'Thank you' button is now combined with the 'Thumbs up' button.  ;)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations