Tablet battery

Started by Adrian, August 25, 2015, 07:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian

I have a Samsung Tab 2 10inch in which the battery has fluttered and died (not that unusual as the hardware ages, I guess).
Anyway, this morning I took the thing apart and removed the battery.

So now, in addition to an ID for the machine, I also have an accurate ID for the model of battery I require.

The one I need is available but they do vary quite a bit in price, even from within the UK.

I did read somewhere that buying from source (ie HK etc) might not yield the best in batteries but I wonder where UK suppliers source their batteries from in order to supply us customers?

Interested to have a recommendation for a tablet battery supplier please.

Thank you

Adrian

Malc

Whilst I cannot offer any suggestions as to a supplier, I usually try Amazon. I suspect that there are only one or two manufacturers of tablet batteries and the UK suppliers will get them from the Far East.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Rabs

I agree. Amazon will let you see reviews of the product (rather than just the seller) so you can pick one that others have had success with.

dave d

Amazon as well as a recommendation. Have used them for a couple of replacement batteries for laptops.
Check them all out though. Cheapest not always the best. use the feedback - I always check the worst scores first  :-[ Works though!

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £10.67
Below Goal: £89.33
Site Currency: GBP
 11%
May Donations