please explain

Started by lil chris, January 14, 2021, 05:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainfish

Not always what you want or need to learn though eh? Ah well, every day's a school day  :-\
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

GrahamB

Quote from: Nbodger on January 16, 2021, 10:10:28 PM
Signal Passed at Danger
To be strictly accurate, Signal Passed at Danger without authority.

Trains are authorised to pass signals at danger for a number of reasons due to equipment failure, train failure, obstructions or during engineering works (Possessions, also known as T3's).
Tonbridge MRC Member.
My Southwark Bridge thread can be found at https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=38683.0
My Southwark Bridge website can be found at https://southwarkbridge.wixsite.com/ngauge

Bealman

And to add further accuracy, Pauline Hanson has done gaol time in Australia,  started the Australia Party, and basically has been a bit of a celebrity here, sometimes for the wrong reasons.

I'm sure interested folk around the world would find something on Google.

I'll leave it at that  ;)

No politics in a model railway forum.  :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Shropshire Lad

Quote from: GrahamB on January 16, 2021, 01:44:00 PM
I saw the "Please Explain" heading and got all excited. I thought someone had been issued with a "Form 1".

Only big railway people will understand. :D
Me too!
I was wondering who was going for tea and biscuits  ::)
Cheers Colin

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations