Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebnoswal and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

JayM481

GScaleBruce

A couple of new arrivals for my BR blue parcels train...

Bruce
My DB themed layout - Steinheim am Main My BR themed layout - Stoneham Yard My T-Trak module - Güterbahnhof Friesdorf
My SNCF modelling thread - Gare de Ligugé My layout planning thread - Peterhampton Junction

Intercity

The postie dropped off another package today, this one containing Mainline blue 60078, ran it briefly on the test loop with a rake of lightweight mkIVs, nice and smooth and very quiet.

Jeff_W

More items from the UK (Hattons):

Not shown are several bridge sides for road overpasses, and some 216mm curved unitrack. I can start making progress on a 2x4 layout for my British stuff. I forgot to order the stone sheets/sides for the inside of the bridges between the portals...

Capri_sam

Quote from: Jeff_W on August 14, 2019, 11:38:17 PM

Not shown are several bridge sides for road overpasses, and some 216mm curved unitrack. I can start making progress on a 2x4 layout for my British stuff. I forgot to order the stone sheets/sides for the inside of the bridges between the portals...

Hi Jeff, try scalescenes - they do very nice 'print your own' textured building sheets at reasonable cost. Just print as many or as few as you need. Would save you a bit of time and money in shipping!

https://scalescenes.com/scratchbuilders-yard/

MinZaPint

Ordered these little beauties from the Wagon Yard on the 15th arrived this morning excellent service

Lovely crisp printing  :thumbsup:

Very pleased with these and the fact that inspite of my eye problem I'm determined to have another go at modelling, tackling the Scalescenes garage in the hope that it wont look to bad from a normal distance  :goggleeyes:
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

Jeff_W

First order from Rails of Sheffield arrived here today.

honestjudge

This beauty arrived today with a few other bits and pieces. Great service from Trackshack as usual.
Just thinking about weathering options now ::)

DarrwestLU6

Here's my latest purchase second hand on eBay- a weathered Class47 from Graham Farish.  We ran it on Bob Tidbury's Stonehouse layout. It ran fine for 2 yards and suddenly stopped! After some investigation Bob finally pulled out a 1 cm length of carpet fluff from the gears on one bogie, and now it's running like a dream! Thank you Bob! @Bob Tidbury

Hogwarts to King's Cross - My layout under construction: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=43358.msg536504#msg536504

crewearpley40

stopping it on a bend realising something was wrong, says i and thanks to alex ( hailstone ) offering advice and ever so kind , a quick phone call realising it was an old  chinese chassis and a bit of work to clear that fluff and a hair - ugh !!!

plus oil and refit coupling later - hope it runs well on hogwarts !!!!!

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

crewearpley40

makes 3 of us

notice the weathering george. workmanship

Intercity

A couple more purchases, a VT DVT body (this may get transferred to an IC chassis, depends if I can transfer the lights etc), next one back is the Hobbytrain Tamper, and behind that two Railtrack Autoballasters (just need 2 generator wagons to complete the rake (12 non-gen and 3 gen).

Jeff_W

These arrived yesterday:

Also got the structure in the background, though I'm not sure 100% if it's what I need. I do like these Graham Farish 3-car sets...I think this is my fourth different one.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations