Exceeded photo quoter

Started by Danielmc1, November 29, 2021, 10:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Quote from: jpendle on December 02, 2021, 04:14:42 PM
When I upload direct to one of my galleries I always use bulk upload as it means that I don't have to think of a title for every image that I'm uploading.

I always use 'bulk upload' to a gallery (and I hate that word) but all my pics are given a title on my laptop anyway. It's just the easiest way to find 'em.

Trainfish

I'm another 'bulk uploader'. No need to add titles or descriptions etc. By the way, I usually take my pictures on my phone but sometimes on a camera. I then open them on my PC with PaintShopPro (other programs/apps are available), resize to 1500 pixels wide by whatever height comes up and save them as that before bulk uploading (I use bulk uploading even if I'm uploading just 1 picture). My pictures are generally between 250 and 350kb and pretty clear I believe. The picture below is 352kb and 1500 x 1125 pixels:

I'll also bet that @Newportnobby was worried which picture I was going to post then too  :D

EDIT: And @Bealman of course. Possibly a few others too  :D
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Trainfish

Post edited to reflect your concerns  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

You have won your bet about my concerns, John, but I laid off a bigger side bet you'd post a pic of multi-coloured worms :)

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations