Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Webbo

Quote from: Only Me on May 20, 2015, 10:25:23 PM
So i take it you guys have seen the new as yet un released 47's :)
New
[smg id=25065 type=preview align=center caption="image"]
[smg id=25066 type=preview align=center caption="image"]
Old
[smg id=25067 type=preview align=center caption="image"]
[smg id=25068 type=preview align=center caption="image"]

Not too shabby eh!

Here in Australia the top two photos come across as upside down.

Webbo

Croxy

Here in Australia the top two photos come across as upside down.

Webbo
[/quote]

:laughabovepost: :laughabovepost: :laughabovepost:
If you like it run it......

Tdm

To Croxy in Canada - One of last nights Quiz questions was " which Country consumes more donuts per capita than any other", and the answer is Canada - apparently you consume 3 times more than even the USA.

What's the fascination with donuts in Canada?, I personally very seldom eat donuts, when I do prefering just the cream filled ones with no hole in the middle. Begs the question what's your favorite nibble/snack, when say watching TV, a Video, or a Football match?

I usually get sent to the bedroom when there is a Footie match on Tele I want to watch, as SWMBO likes to watch something else on the Lounge TV, but I can't go without taking with me a beer, and some crisps, or popcorn, or a pork pie to nibble on whilst watching the game. I then get told off for leaving crumbs all over the bedsheets.  :D

railsquid

This just item of BR blue goodness arrived in the post from Taiwan via Ebay:

Nice little locomotive, will look even better once I fit the headcodes.

Newportnobby

Beautiful plumage, the Norwegian Blue (respeck Monty Python) :D

My green ones whisper round the layout and I have to keep looking to see where they've got to ::)

railsquid

Definitely better than the 25, which emits a "gronk-gronk" sound.

(I should point out that the green one on the right is some 50 years older and currently doesn't run at all, even though the elastic bands appear to be in place).

ScottyStitch

Tdm

Son & family just arrived in Tenerife, and he brought me the Ibertren car transporter wagons I had purchased from Ebay & KJB.

Didn't realise till I opened them that there are 2 sizes - the one with the Porches on it being longer than the other 2.

There are 2 or 3 cars missing but I have some I can use to fill the spaces.

Sorry about the poor quality of the photos - camera has just started playing up.

PS. Moderators - just noticed this post has gone in "American" N scale instead of "British" -
would you be kind enough to move it for me please!?

marco neri

...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

grumbeast

I'm not Croxy, but I am a Canadian, and the answer tour question is

Tim Hortons!  Best donut shop ever, good cheap coffee and so many of them that you can buy a donut from on store, throw it in a random direction and your likely to hit another Tim Hortons..

Imagine Starbucks or Costa, just half the price none of the pretence and more types of donuts that you care to imagine.

Moved back to the UK from Canada almost 4 yrs ago now and I'm still having withdrawn and missing my Tims

:)
Quote from: Tdm on May 22, 2015, 07:28:45 PM
To Croxy in Canada - One of last nights Quiz questions was " which Country consumes more donuts per capita than any other", and the answer is Canada - apparently you consume 3 times more than even the USA.

What's the fascination with donuts in Canada?, I personally very seldom eat donuts, when I do prefering just the cream filled ones with no hole in the middle. Begs the question what's your favorite nibble/snack, when say watching TV, a Video, or a Football match?

I usually get sent to the bedroom when there is a Footie match on Tele I want to watch, as SWMBO likes to watch something else on the Lounge TV, but I can't go without taking with me a beer, and some crisps, or popcorn, or a pork pie to nibble on whilst watching the game. I then get told off for leaving crumbs all over the bedsheets.  :D

Westbury

DRS class 57 arrived today to go with some recently purchased nuclear flask wagons...

[smg id=25312 type=preview align=center caption="Class 57 DRS livery"]

Runs very nicely indeed  :)

mk1gtstu

Bought another steamer to run steam specials on the layout..

It runs very nice even round the 4x2 layout with tight curves, much better than the troublesome B1 loco I recently bought.

cheers, Stu.
My Box File Layout (South Wales Valleys Colliery) http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=10430.0

Porthkerry (A South Wales layout in BR Blue) http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=39654.0

Abercwm Colliery (South Wales Area) https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=47521.0

steve836

Beautiful,Stu! I feel a touch of rule coming on.
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations