The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EtchedPixels

Quote from: Oldman on December 05, 2011, 10:59:04 PM
Quote from: scotsoft on December 05, 2011, 10:45:03 PM
Did you not know there was a prog on BBC4 about trams and very good it was as well  :thumbsup:
Didn't know about that  >:( would have watched it if I had been told it was on .

But but you'd have noticed it when the  Only Connect final was finishing if you had any TV taste 8)
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Oldman

Quote from: EtchedPixels on December 05, 2011, 11:11:43 PM
Did you not know there was a prog on BBC4 about trams and very good it was as well  :thumbsup:
Didn't know about that  >:( would have watched it if I had been told it was on .

But but you'd have noticed it when the  Only Connect final was finishing if you had any TV taste 8)

Just realised we were watching Charlie Boorman in Canada,and yes scotsoft your right the repeat is past my bed time. :sleep:
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

EtchedPixels

Quote from: cookiescrumble on December 06, 2011, 04:20:01 PM
This sort of thing makes me really sad  :'(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070562/Muslim-girl-gang-kicked-Rhea-Page-head-yelling-kill-white-slag-FREED.html

:thumbsdown:

I got as far as the words "Daily" and "Mail" before concluding the chances of it being remotely related to reality where probably miniscule. If you wan the whole story you might want to try the Daily Mail Watch forum instead ...

Sorry but the Daily Mail and reality is something I find akin to the Cross Country train timetable. There may be some theoretical connection but don't bet on making it..

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

poliss

Wandering dangerously into the world of politics methinks.

klaatu

Quote from: cookiescrumble on December 06, 2011, 04:20:01 PM
This sort of thing makes me really sad  :'(
Me too. But don't give up hope; the NOTW has gone, it can't be long before the Daily Mail goes too.

Steve

moogle

Don't be  :( as its available on iPlayer until 03.29 am next Thursday (15th)  :thumbsup:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b017zqw8/Time_Shift_Series_11_The_Golden_Age_of_Trams_A_Streetcar_Named_Desire/

And yes, it was very good  :)
Personal motto: You don't have to be mad to be a modeller, but I find it helps!

My Irish layout here

My Edwardian Seaside Layout here

My Backscene painting tutorial here

Tank

My wife missed the postman yesterday, so when I came home to a red card saying 'Sorry we missed you' I wasn't pleased!  That was for the 4CEP that I've been waiting for. :thumbsdown:  Oh well, redelivered for Friday now. ::)

Oldman

Quote from: moogle on December 06, 2011, 10:06:34 PM

Don't be  :( as its available on iPlayer until 03.29 am next Thursday (15th)  :thumbsup:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b017zqw8/Time_Shift_Series_11_The_Golden_Age_of_Trams_A_Streetcar_Named_Desire/

And yes, it was very good  :)
Watched it last night on BBC4 .
was very interesting.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Avis1434

Brought back a few childhood memories of travelling on the trams in Glasgow when going to Kelvin Hall to see the circus Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! :'( :'(

In that case I should have commented in the Happy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D'oh!!!!!!!!!

malfoy

One of my pet peeves.. people who honk unnecessarily!

EtchedPixels

Quote from: malfoy on December 09, 2011, 10:04:06 AM

Would those be the ones that don't use deoderant and take big rucksacks into shows ?

<rapid exit stage left>

Mustermark

Quote from: EtchedPixels on December 09, 2011, 11:58:17 AM

Would those be the ones that don't use deoderant and take big rucksacks into shows ?

<rapid exit stage left>

LOL  :smiley-laughing:

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

longbridge

Quote from: Mustermark on December 09, 2011, 02:29:59 PM
Quote from: EtchedPixels on December 09, 2011, 11:58:17 AM

<rapid exit stage left>

LOL  :smiley-laughing:

Crikey we get them over here in Oz as well.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Tank

Got the 4CEP out of it's boxes, and I'm ready to put the stickers on I had made for them.  Can I find them anywhere?  NO!!! :'( :'( :'(

Cracking looking model though.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations