Unread posts since last visit

Started by Jack, July 07, 2013, 06:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

"Unread posts since last visit" doesn't appear to work anymore. Is it me or is there a problem with this feature that's come up in the last few days?

I know that new posts have been made because if I click on "Show all unread posts" up comes new postings  ??? . For instance this morning (Sunday 07 @ 06:45) "Unread posts since last visit" showed no new posts, under "Show all new posts" Pengi & Newportnobby, at least, had made postings.

I know its no big deal within the grand scheme of things, but we do like our little comforts  :)
Today's Experts were yesterday's Beginners :)

Pengi

If anyone else has issues with "Show unread posts since last visit" please post them here :thankyousign:
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Jack

All seems back to normal.  :confused1: Nothing been done this end.   :confused2: Oh well put the blame on gremlins somewhere.
Today's Experts were yesterday's Beginners :)

REGP

I'am sure that the options to view 

"Unread posts since last visit" and  "Show all new posts" 

used to appear somewhere near the top of the opening page but currently I can't see them anywhere.

Have they been moved :confused2:

Ray

Sprintex

Not been moved Ray, should still be there in the top left corner :)

If they are not, go over to the top right of the page and look just under the banner with the pretty pictures of trains. Just underneath should be a faint grey arrow, just about visible. Try clicking on this and see if the missing items appear as this arrow minimises the top menus, something I was unaware of until recently ;)

Paul

REGP

Hi Paul

Thanks for that, I hadn't spotted that little grey arrow until you pointed it out.

Everything now restored.

Thanks again.

Ray

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations