The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeDunn

Because you were using the password reset functionality the wrong way around  :angel:

Did you try holding the mouse upside down in your left hand while clicking the button with your thumb ?  That might have sent it to the right one  ::)

Bob Tidbury

I think the mouse must have gone because the mouse hole on my IPad has disappeared I can't see it anywhere HA Ha, and I couldn't have been using the resett upside down the auto rotate was still working Ho Ho !
Thanks  for cheering me up though.I'm not angry now so better go to happy thread and bore someone there.
Bob

steve836

And now for something completely different:-
I keep hearing mention on the wireless of E-bowlers, Don't those idiots in Brussels give us enough grief without interfering with our national sport?
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

daveg

Quote from: steve836 on October 03, 2014, 11:54:55 AM
And now for something completely different:-
I keep hearing mention on the wireless of E-bowlers, Don't those idiots in Brussels give us enough grief without interfering with our national sport?

Naughty!  :no:  ;)

Dave G

Newportnobby

I thought it was about virtual headgear for city gents :doh: :dunce:

Ozymandias

Quote from: newportnobby on October 03, 2014, 03:43:24 PM
I thought it was about virtual headgear for city gents :doh: :dunce:

You beat me to that one, Nobby! ;)
"Look on my works, Ye Mighty, and despair!"

guest311

just treated SWMBO to a new cooker, then found out it means new saucepans / frying pans etc as it has inductive hobs  >:(

old ones won't work with it.

must learn to read the small print  :dunce:

still, it does mean NO danger that the grandsons could turn it on and burn themselves, apparently if no pan on the hob, it doesn't heat up even if switched on  :thumbsup:

ain't tek tec progress great  :no:

still, many brownie points scored, so the parcels from Liverpool should be safe from sniping for a while. :smiley-laughing:

Skyline2uk

Having watched Dr Who on iPlayer via my laptop plugged into the telly, the dam thing now refuses to acknowledge the existence of ANY TV channels.

The fact that the TV upstairs has also lost them all seems to suggest to me that the booster fitted when we moved in has gone kput.

:veryangry:

Will have to call the Aerial Man again.

Blast

Skyline2uk

Jerry Howlett

Our SKY BOX has decided to lose all signals overnight AGAIN... As we do not actually have SKY UK (legally) being the dreaded ex pats and our supplier in Italy would be......SKY!!!!!! I am  :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

Mrs "H" gets up (due to the chemo etc) at ungodly hours of the morning and switches on TV. Since Saturday A.M the "no signal" message has greeted her.  This then involves yours truly to drag himself out of bed and perform (I would be so lucky) a system reset.  HOW I HATE TECHNOLOGY...

Having explained tonight that the HDMI input to the TV cannot effect the sky signal I have unplugged all the cables that are nothing to do with the sat input.  Guess I will be awake early in the morning then   :whiteflag:

Jerry
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

steve836

Ain't technology wonderful? :D

Jerry Howlett

Even worse today ! No signal so appeased Mrs"H" by chopping / sawing down the acacia  trees that have sprouted over the summer. Now one step closer to heart failure the TV shows..... No satellite signal.....give up. Now where did I put that wind up gramophone ?

Oh this was after having spent 4 + hours in the local Hospital with Mrs "H" as they decided yesterday that the chemo had caused such severe weight loss mouth ulcers etc that they have postponed treatment for a week while she goes in every day for extensive re-hydration.

:veryangry:
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Newportnobby

Oh.....bother, fiddlesticks, drat and other such foul language, Jerry.
Hope things improve soon. :thumbsup:

daveg

Quote from: newportnobby on October 07, 2014, 04:52:22 PM

Hear, hear!

Dave G

steve836

Quote from: daveg on October 07, 2014, 05:06:35 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on October 07, 2014, 04:52:22 PM

Hear, hear!

Dave G

Me too. I especially hope things go well for Mrs. H

jonclox

Please add my thoughts to the above posts
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP