Peter Charles Fagg

Started by Malc, October 07, 2016, 02:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malc

I forgot to mention that Susan was delighted to receive the print out of all your kind words and thoughts.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Newportnobby

Thanks go to you and Dave for being there, Malc.
I wish I could have been with you.

daveg

It was a really nice farewell to a great bloke.

Thanks to Malc for sharing with you all.

Dave G

Malc

Just had another email from Peter's wife to say that her and the family were delighted to read all the kind comments that people had posted on this thread.

Delboy

Hi Malc,
Thanks of sharing that. It's good to know Peter's family have taken some comfort from our comments.
Regards,
She who must be obeyed says I am spending too much time on this forum. I love her dearly but what does she know?

Adam1701D

I've just received an e-mail regarding a couple of Peter's bodyshells that I had to work on. Unfortunatly, it was eaten by my spam filter before I was able to open it. Please can this be re-sent (Or PM'd via the forum). Thanks.
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

texhorse

I am so late coming to this thread that I feel ashamed.  I am so sorry to hear that Peter has passed.

I only ever met him once at the TINGS 2013 show.  A kinder, more jolly chap you couldn't hope to meet.  When I took the group photo on the Sunday, right at the last minute, he raised his hat in the air, and whenever I look at the photo, I remember him fondly.

I can't pretend that I knew him well, or that we talked regularly either face to face, or on this forum.  But I am genuinely saddened to hear that he left us.  My thoughts are with his family and his friends tonight.

Andy
UK
Montrose and Highland Railroad
"Gotta Keep Movin' On!"

Malc

@captainelectra Adam, did you get my PM on here or my second email?

Croxy

Truly sorry to here this news albeit late.....Peter was one of the first people on this forum whose posts I read and whom I "got to know a bit" through reading them and corresponding a little bit...... :(
If you like it run it......

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £15.67
Below Goal: £84.33
Site Currency: GBP
16% 
May Donations