Hall with black wheels now available.

Started by Elvinley, September 22, 2011, 12:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvinley

Newportnobby

Cheers Elvinley, but another one 'over the ton'?
I don't think so. Nice looker tho' :thumbsup:

Elvinley

Yes, I will be waiting til they come down a bit.

Adam1701D

Not my era but, my goodness, what a difference a bit of black paint makes.
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

bluedepot

what colour should the coupling rods be???

tim

Sithlord75

Definately much better, but not enough to make me shell out at the price.  I think I too will wait until the others come down, then paint them myself.  And no, painting them myself isn't modelling, it is fixing something which shouldn't need fixing in the first place!
Kevin Knight
"Do or do not - there is no try"

My blog thingo can be found here: http://www.sithlordsrailwayblog.blogspot.com

Dr Al

Quote from: Sithlord75 on October 02, 2011, 02:11:31 AM
Definately much better, but not enough to make me shell out at the price.  I think I too will wait until the others come down, then paint them myself.  And no, painting them myself isn't modelling, it is fixing something which shouldn't need fixing in the first place!

I presume these are not factory painted, but that Maurice Pearce has got the paintbrush out....  ;D ?

Cheers,
Alan
Quote from: Roy L S
If Dr Al is online he may be able to provide a more comprehensive answer.

"We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces."Dr. Carl Sagan

Stevie DC

Quote from: Dr Al on October 02, 2011, 11:01:28 AMI presume these are not factory painted, but that Maurice Pearce has got the paintbrush out....  ;D ?

Cheers,
Alan

If that's Maurice's work then well done. I really like what he's done with the nameplate - the close up of it looks almost real!!!!!  :smiley-laughing:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations