Would You Be Interested In An NGF 10 Year Wagon/Van? - available now!,

Started by Tank, January 01, 2021, 09:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: RPS on March 18, 2022, 08:26:52 PM
Just lacking Scenery at the moment!

Wow, that's an amazing number of wagons!  Thanks for supporting the forum.  :)  I'm sure they'll look even more incredible when you get further with your layout. :thumbsup:

Markthetog

Quote from: Tank on March 18, 2022, 09:16:14 PM
Quote from: Markthetog on March 18, 2022, 10:40:26 AM
I'm a little late to the party but no 174 arrived this morning. Only took 9 weeks!

Lovely photo.  Apologies for the delay.  I haven't heard anything from them myself, so I believe that they're really busy.

My comment wasn't intended to come across as grouchy - Tina was extremely apologetic about the delays and it was well worth the wait.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Markthetog on March 18, 2022, 09:34:42 PM
Quote from: Tank on March 18, 2022, 09:16:14 PM
Quote from: Markthetog on March 18, 2022, 10:40:26 AM
I'm a little late to the party but no 174 arrived this morning. Only took 9 weeks!

Lovely photo.  Apologies for the delay.  I haven't heard anything from them myself, so I believe that they're really busy.

My comment wasn't intended to come across as grouchy - Tina was extremely apologetic about the delays and it was well worth the wait.

I bet she used the 'simply the best' line as well ;)

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Hailstone

No 175 arrived on Friday and is due at Trewoon junction today  8)

Regards,

Alex

port perran

Numbers 181 and 182 have made it to the Falmouth Branch in Cornwall.
Here they are passing through Perranwell Station.

I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Tank

Excellent!  Good to see that more are arriving, and also being put to work right away.   :)

strain

Tank

Just to inform you all, I'll stop selling these wagons at the end of this month. :thumbsup:

Firstone18

To all NGF 10 wagon owners:
A while ago I started compiling a spreadsheet of owners and where the wagons were located.
As of today, the highest number wagon is 182, 4 have been sent to the USA, 1 to Switzerland, 1 to New south Wales, 1 to Canberra, 1 to Melbourne, 1 to Princetown, and the first (and so far only) 10 wagon owner is Smartie6466.
If any other members have wagons they would like me to add to the spreadsheet, please let me know.
when Tank officially declares cessation of selling, i will be happy to provide the spread sheet on request and agreement of the moderators.
Cheers
Finally, after waiting over 55 years I am building a permanent layout in a purpose built shed!

25901JFM

I have ordered a couple and I am patiently waiting for them to arrive (ordered on 20th March).

John M

**UPDATE**

Mine have just arrived today (06/05/22), complete with a handwritten note on the delivery note apologoising for the delay.

@Firstone18 - I have numbers 190 and 191 and I am located in Tidworth.

John M

Andy-S

Just ordered 3 of them, looking forward to their arrival to join the ever growing fleet, may get to four figures this year yet....

Panpa

leachsprite4

Just to say, so it can be logged number 200 arrived with me today.

Graham

Andy-S

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations