what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrevL

I always thought it should have been a return ticket.  Justin has a terrible cold  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1FsNxDrsEg
Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

Trainfish

I think he bought a ticket to get to hell but then he jumped the barrier on the way back  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

tutenkhamunsleeping

tutenkhamunsleeping

joe cassidy

Trainfish

Ok, not right now but last night I saw Carl Palmer's ELP Legacy and took this video. The whole performance was awesome and I should add that Paul Bielatowicz on lead and vocals and Simon Fitzpatrick on bass and Chapman stick were equally brilliant. The only downside is that the acoustics in the Corn Exchange in Devizes are awful but the sound guys did an amazing job too.
Here we are then with the track which most people know even if they're not ELP fans:

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

port perran

Brings back wonderful memories.
I saw so many of the big name bands at Devizes Corn Exchange in 70-73 or thereabouts.

I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Trainfish

And in return I give you Battle Beast which I have been listening to in the garage whilst building pond number 3  :goggleeyes:

John

<*))))><

Newportnobby

The Finns do like their female led metal bands, don't they?
At least I can see where you get your dress sense from :D

Trainfish

Just you wait until the next August party. I ain't "Finnished" yet  :D
John

<*))))><

Moose2013

Quote from: Trainfish on May 28, 2022, 09:06:11 PM
And in return I give you Battle Beast which I have been listening to in the garage whilst building pond number 3  :goggleeyes:

Finnish heavy metal?!   Moose was tortured with German and American heavy metal by college roommates many many many moons ago, and just when Moose thought he'd fully recovered, this happens...
:uneasy:

Okay, Mrs Moose recommends responding to your post with this, The HU!

Moria

All a bit heavy for me..  This time of year, I return to one of my favorite bands :-

Graham
It is well known that a vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done.

Currently packing all my model railway stuff for my move to Canada in April when a whole new chapter starts in Modelling.

Newportnobby

@Moose2013
Not sure about that one, Moose.
Think I prefer the English 'The Who' (see what I did there? :))

Foonting

In my workshop today: Judas Priest, Airborne, Tool and Billie Eilish  :D

Yep it's an eclectic mix - Billie is in there as my Mrs is working with her at the moment and I'm sporting 'Local Crew' T shirts - so I figured Ishould show some support.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations