The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daffy

Quote from: Mito on April 14, 2017, 08:34:11 PM
Some people buy two different shoes so that they know the difference between right and left foot. ???

Cheaper just to wear odd socks, or tie straw to one leg and wheat to the other for the totally environmental yet historically accurate approach. ;)
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

dannyboy

SWMBO remarked the other week that I had odd socks on. As I said to her, "No, I have another pair just like these at home"
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

javlinfaw7

"THE ANGRY THREAD" GRRRRRR!

Mito

I get really angry when I put my underpants on back to front. I don't know whether I'm coming or going. :doh:
You know you're getting older when your mind makes commitments your body can't meet.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24101.0 Off on a journey

daffy

It's okay, as long as you don't put them on your head and shove pencils up your nose.

Wibble.
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Skyline2uk

Quote from: daffy on April 15, 2017, 09:02:14 PM
It's okay, as long as you don't put them on your head and shove pencils up your nose.

Wibble.

A Wibble

Skyline2uk

Steamie+

I am sorry I just can't agree about woman being the ones that cause all the work and I wouldn't say anything against Anne after all she has done for me. 😊😊😊

RailGooner

Folk posting "I don't like this subject" or "I haven't any interest in this subject" replies. :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

What is the point of such replies? Are some folk so desperate to increase their posts count? Or are their egos so inflated that they think the rest of us only hangout here awaiting the next piece of wisdom to flow from their keyboards?

It's especially annoying when it happens on The Happy Thread, effectively dumping on someone else's parade. Might I suggest that when these super-egos find something they don't like on the The Happy Thread they trot off to the The Unhappy Thread to post their "I don't like this subject"  :poop: ?

Mito

Quote from: RailGooner on April 16, 2017, 04:06:05 PM
Folk posting "I don't like this subject" or "I haven't any interest in this subject" replies. :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

What is the point of such replies? Are some folk so desperate to increase their posts count? Or are their egos so inflated that they think the rest of us only hangout here awaiting the next piece of wisdom to flow from their keyboards?

It's especially annoying when it happens on The Happy Thread, effectively dumping on someone else's parade. Might I suggest that when these super-egos find something they don't like on the The Happy Thread they trot off to the The Unhappy Thread to post their "I don't like this subject"  :poop: ?

Don't like this subject :P :P :oopssign:  :)
You know you're getting older when your mind makes commitments your body can't meet.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24101.0 Off on a journey

RailGooner

Quote from: Mito on April 16, 2017, 08:55:00 PM

Ditto. I much prefer The Happy Thread. :D

Steamie+

Quote from: RailGooner on April 16, 2017, 09:41:36 PM
Quote from: Mito on April 16, 2017, 08:55:00 PM

Ditto. I much prefer The Happy Thread. :D

Same  :thumbsup:

The Q

daffy

Quote from: The Q on April 19, 2017, 08:32:11 AM
more politics on TV :(

That's great news! :thumbsup:
Lots more incentive to eschew the time-eating box and get down to the real business of playing trains! :claphappy:
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Ian Bowden

Agreed — last night on the main news an article from Snowdon because that was where the decision to hold an election was made and not a single view or mention of the important bit, the trains on the mountain  railway.

DELETED

here's one for you. I have talktalk youview in my living room but for a while now I've been wondering about one of the cheap plug-ins for my bedroom tv which will give me iplayer etc.

So I've been looking at "now TV" boxes for some time in stores.  I've picked up the box and put it down often enough because frankly TV is so rubbish now I object paying anything more than the licence fee and I think we were better off when we had 4 or 5 channels.  However I do like the idea of these TV sticks.

Tescos today had "Now TV" boxes £19.98 on sale (yellow label).  Looked quite a reasonable deal and maybe worth a punt.  That was until I checked the small print on the sale logo -reduced £0.01 from £19.99on the regular white label price!  Shame on you Tesco!!!!!  That's no bargain price -or sale price :thumbsdown:

I wonder how many folk keep falling for this sort of nonsence.

Rich

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations