The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonclox

Quote from: Malc on July 16, 2016, 01:01:02 PM
And possibly not even before he did his back in.😃
:laughabovepost:
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

jonclox

:-X went out it the car on Friday for a spot of scenery gazing and fresh air  :-\
Got home after about an hour turned up at home and after a 10 minute struggle managed to get in and headed up stairs on the sky lift.
That was the end of me for 1 and a half hours or so :'( managed to get back into the bedroom (!5  feet) pumped every type of inhaler into me and slept for an hour or so.
Saturday still very iffy so tea time SWMBO suggested I started another course of steroids which after only 24 hour seem to be hitting the right spots. So onwards and upwards as they say  :-\ 
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

GeeBee

2 phone calls to my GP and 2 call outs later for the NHS24 doctor I am now on a heady mixture of Tramadol, Diazepam and 1000mg Paracetamol. Still no sign of any improvement.
Please send Red Cross parcels :help:
[/quote]

Sorry to hear this Mick you could add a wee Drambui to the mix and you probably wouldn't feel a thing
PM an address fir the red cross parcel
:dighole:  :idea:

Newportnobby

Well - I've now spoken to 5 doctors, 2 of whom have inspected my back. The latest 'diagnosis - back unseen' is a prolapsed disc so a prescription of morphine will be delivered this afternoon. The idea is to get the pain under control so I can walk about a bit and ease things out. Physio terrorism may be involved in the future and if the problem still hasn't gone away then it's the knife :worried:

Life's no fun being an old knacker :(

REGP

Mick
You have my sympathy as I know what your going thru, I "slipped" a disc when I was 20 and 55 years later its never gone back.

In those days after being in plaster for 3 months the only thing the doctors only recommend was sleeping on a hard surface i.e. the floor, without any concern how you got up and down.

Luckily I eventually found a Physio who could sort me out any time it played up.

Thankfully it hasn't troubled me for a few years as the Physio has now also retired.

Ray

Oldman

1 hour before my appointment with the chest consultant, hospital phoned up and said that they have had to cancel.
Just got to wait for new appointment to come thro the post now. :censored:
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

dannyboy

Quote from: Oldman on July 18, 2016, 04:40:25 PM
1 hour before my appointment with the chest consultant, hospital phoned up and said that they have had to cancel.

A lot of companies will pay some compensation for not keeping appointments. I wonder what would happen if the NHS had to do the same - especially with only 1 hours notice.  ???. If that had been me, I would be half way to the hospital, (it is a 2 hour drive), so I would be  :censored: mad! I hope you do not have to wait too long for the new appointment.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

GeeBee

Quote from: newportnobby on July 18, 2016, 01:14:40 PM
Well - I've now spoken to 5 doctors, 2 of whom have inspected my back. The latest 'diagnosis - back unseen' is a prolapsed disc so a prescription of morphine will be delivered this afternoon. The idea is to get the pain under control so I can walk about a bit and ease things out. Physio terrorism may be involved in the future and if the problem still hasn't gone away then it's the knife :worried:

Life's no fun being an old knacker :(

Sorry that you are struggling so much hope things improve quickly for you
PS Pam says where do you want the Red Cross parcel sent????

:-[  :hmmm:

Oldman

Mega grrrrrrr, just switched on the TV and discovered that the LNB on my satellite system has died.
Power feed to the LNB good and Rx working on a neighbour's dish.
DVD only for now.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

rhysapthomas

Strange but my Sat TV stopped working this afternoon and i thought the LNB had failed but a few tests about 7:30 and a complete power down of the receiver and its all ok

Oldman

Quote from: rhysapthomas on July 18, 2016, 09:45:37 PM
Strange but my Sat TV stopped working this afternoon and i thought the LNB had failed but a few tests about 7:30 and a complete power down of the receiver and its all ok

Mine has been iffy for a while and is about 12 years old.

marco neri

>:(
It's by yesterday i'm searching to order a Dapol Manor Grange aobut their site Specials at 70£...(like many times in early past) ..but when I do arrive at "shipping method" the order system stops and says .."Warning shpiing method not available contact us".  ??? :confused1:...
I mailed 'em and they answered a nebolous letters explaining their website provider is checking carriage costs so this might have bern the problem...
So I'm very sad ...'til now have never been happened
Excuse me all for my "maccaroni" English, I hope you understand

Marco
...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

daveg

Does this mean you haven't been able to place your order, Marco?

Dave G

marco neri

Quote from: daveg on July 19, 2016, 05:43:48 AM
Does this mean you haven't been able to place your order, Marco?

Dave G

Exactly....GRRRR
...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations