The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprintex

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be funny, I genuinely didn't understand a word of it ???

I'm guessing from Jack's post it is something to do with cricket?

Paul

daveg

Well caught, that man!  :claphappy:

I'm sure you're forgiven.

Dave G

Caz

Quote from: ReBeginner on April 23, 2013, 11:44:24 PM
After days of checking ITV4 in case Chris Gale is batting in IPL ... today........... I didn't - did you see it? The ton off 33? Or however many - he's me new Gordon or Viv - I bet Si Beef of Botham loved it, bet it reminded him of old times ............... and I can't sodding find a replay ............. are there 2 L's in rowlocks?

Really don't know what's wrong with you guys, I'm certainly not a cricket or even much sport fan but I saw the item on the ITV news last night and this one big hunk of a guy scored a 100 off of 30 balls which was a new record.   :P
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Sprintex

I avoid all TV News and newspapers like the plague ;)

Enough going on in my own life without worrying about what's going on everywhere else! :D

Paul

daveg

Quote from: whiteswan on April 24, 2013, 10:19:14 AM
After days of checking ITV4 in case Chris Gale is batting in IPL ... today........... I didn't - did you see it? The ton off 33? Or however many - he's me new Gordon or Viv - I bet Si Beef of Botham loved it, bet it reminded him of old times ............... and I can't sodding find a replay ............. are there 2 L's in rowlocks?

Really don't know what's wrong with you guys, I'm certainly not a cricket or even much sport fan but I saw the item on the ITV news last night and this one big hunk of a guy scored a 100 off of 30 balls which was a new record.   :P

Well, that explains everything, Caz!  :heart2:

Dave G

Newportnobby

Quote from: daveg on April 24, 2013, 10:38:30 AM
Quote from: whiteswan on April 24, 2013, 10:19:14 AM

Well, that explains everything, Caz!  :heart2:

Dave G

Yeah - nice to know the important things are correct :smiley-laughing:

Christina

Just stepped outside to start on making my baseboard, Just picked up the tape measure and it starts to pour down... Bloody typical.  :veryangry:

MikeDunn

I thought that was the usual climate in Liverpool ... ?

:D

Phil Hendry

Okay.  I order something from a shop on eBay, and they send me something quite diffferent.  So I open a custmoer support case on eBay, and the seller offers me a 'full' refund of the original purchase price postage - but expecting me to cover the cost of postage back to them.  Why the heck??  They made the flipping mistake so I end up paying extra to sort it out?   :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry2: :veryangry2: :veryangry2:

I've sent a response: "Why do *I* have to bear the cost of sending the item back when *you* made the mistake by sending me the wrong item? This is not acceptable to me."

:headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt:
I am not a complete lunatic - there are pieces missing!

davieb

Quote from: Christina on April 25, 2013, 01:24:45 PM
Just stepped outside to start on making my baseboard, Just picked up the tape measure and it starts to pour down... Bloody typical.  :veryangry:

I know the feeling well  :veryangry:

Still trying to get outside to get some primer on my Cartic set  :'(

dave  :thumbsup:

scotsoft

The sun is shining bright here in Newcastle  :D   :P

davieb

Quote from: scotsoft on April 25, 2013, 04:08:30 PM
The sun is shining bright here in Newcastle  :D   :P

Well send us some down to the North West and stop hogging it all  :D  :D  :P

dave  :thumbsup:

Pengi

Gorgeous sun in the South right now :P - rain expected tomorrow :(
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Phil Hendry

The seller is still maintaining that I have to bear the cost of returning the goods.  I have now pointed out that, under UK Distance Selling Regulations (which do apply on eBay, if (as is the case here) the seller has a business selling goods either partly or solely on-line), if the seller sends substitute goods without the agreement of the purchaser, the seller is liable for the cost of return shipping.  Let's see what happens now...

I'm very, very, bored with this.
I am not a complete lunatic - there are pieces missing!

Mustermark

Stick to it Phil, there's no way you should be out of pocket by a penny when they screwed up.

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations