Previous topic - Next topic

scotsoft

Quote from: Pengi on April 06, 2013, 09:05:51 AM
Approximately 350 n scale people have ended up on a patterned carpet

I would have thought a good job for your small hand held vacuum  :thumbsup:

Skyline2uk

QuoteApproximately 350 n scale people have ended up on a patterned carpet

Bit of a disaster that!

Hope they are all rounded up, an n scale jail-break must be erm.....stamped on?!  :confused1:

Seriously though, hope you get them all back  :)

Skyline2uk

Pengi

Quote from: scotsoft on April 06, 2013, 09:19:23 AM

The vacuum sucks up all of the fluff and other gunk on the floor :goggleeyes:. Devil's own job separating them from that + some of them have jumped kilometers (in n scale terms) and hidden under filing cabinets etc
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Calnefoxile

Quote from: Pengi on April 06, 2013, 10:51:28 AM
Quote from: scotsoft on April 06, 2013, 09:19:23 AM

The vacuum sucks up all of the fluff and other gunk on the floor :goggleeyes:. Devil's own job separating them from that + some of them have jumped kilometers (in n scale terms) and hidden under filing cabinets etc

Best way to find them, take your shoes and socks off and walk round barefooted, bound to find them  :'( :'(

Good Luck.

Regards

Neal.

EtchedPixels

Stick a sock over the end of the hoover and all will be well 8)
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

MikeDunn

Nipped down into town for some Copydex ... local garden/electricals/DIY place had some - £7.50 for a 125ml bottle !!!  They're having a flippin' giraffe !!!  :veryangry:  RRP is about a fiver !!!

Anyway, left there rather annoyed & headed to WH Smiths & got some for £4 - first time I've found that shop useful since it opened last year !

Mike

jonclox

:veryangry: Low lifes who about 3am open up a BT inspection pit outside our gates and cut the copper cable to the next village out.
Leave the pit open and drive off several 100 metres up the road; cut it again and drive off with the cable  :veryangry:
Luckaly nobody fell down the pit before we contacted openreach and got the tops put back on  at 10am
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Kipper

2 years ago I had a tumour removed from my thyroid, followed a month later with the removal of rest of thyroid. A year later, after failing to meet the low iodine levels for radioactive iodine treatment, as scan revealed that some thyroid was left, hiding behind the carotid artery, so another operation was required. This did the trick, and the radioactive iodine treatment took place. This should ensure there was no more thyroid and no more cancer. Tomorrow I have to have another scan, as something is growing in the front of my neck! Bugger.

daveg

Thinking of you Kipper and wish you all the best.

Dave G

dodger112958

Blooming heck Kipper, best of luck buddy. Kinda puts everything into perspective doesn't it?
Ian
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Caz

Let's hope it's something non malignant and just a scare, better add you to my night time prayer list.   :)
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Mustermark

Good luck for tomorrow.  Hope it goes well and you don't have to wait too long for the results.
All the best.
Mark.

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

Kipper

Thanks folks. What is most annoying is that I will not get the results until my next appointment with the oncologist, which is at the end of May! Only been waiting for this scan since October last year, as well!!!! Obviously absolutely no need for me to be worried that any treatment is needed urgently.

Pengi

All the best for tomorrow, Kipper
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Newportnobby

My very best wishes for a positive result, Kipper :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50%