Explanation needed

Started by Trainfish, December 12, 2020, 03:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainfish

I could possibly work it out normally but not today for some reason as my brain doesn't seem to be functioning correctly. So, here goes. When I agree or thank etc someone for a post why does the number not tally up with the thanks etc to that post? As you will see below someone posted a reply to a topic. I then clicked Agree, nobody else has done at this point. It then says there are 2 posts in total. Does this mean I have only ever agreed with this contributor twice in my whole life or is it something completely different?

John

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

See my latest Youtube video                          >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
See a random video of mine                           >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
An even older random video of mine             >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<

PLD

Quote from: Trainfish on December 12, 2020, 03:47:59 PM
I could possibly work it out normally but not today for some reason as my brain doesn't seem to be functioning correctly. So, here goes. When I agree or thank etc someone for a post why does the number not tally up with the thanks etc to that post? As you will see below someone posted a reply to a topic. I then clicked Agree, nobody else has done at this point. It then says there are 2 posts in total. Does this mean I have only ever agreed with this contributor twice in my whole life or is it something completely different?

The x1 means 1 member has given that rating; the total ratings 'score' for that post is 2. - Not all ratings score the same...

Thumbs Up (Like) scores 1
Thumbs Down (dislike) scores -1
Tick (Agree) scores 2
Funny Scores 2
Question Mark scores 0
Sad scores 0

Trainfish

John

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

See my latest Youtube video                          >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
See a random video of mine                           >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
An even older random video of mine             >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations