Embedding Pictures Straight Into A Post

Started by guest2, January 23, 2014, 10:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

I'm sure that some of you know this already, but there is a much faster way of getting your pictures onto the forum than what I had shown in my previous 'Uploading pictures to the forum' video.  This video shows how to upload pictures whilst creating a post, and the picture(s) will appear when you submit the post. 

You must create yourself a folder before you upload your first picture though!  ;)

ParkeNd

See what you mean Tank. But sliding them into Photobucket, clicking the Copy IMG button, and pasting straight into the Reply post seems pretty fast already.

Tank

Well completely up to you of course, but this is the fastest way for multiple pictures in a singular post.  I tend to use PB myself, but mainly because that's where I started to store a lot of my pictures originally.

ParkeNd

Quote from: Tank on January 24, 2014, 08:45:50 AM
Well completely up to you of course, but this is the fastest way for multiple pictures in a singular post.  I tend to use PB myself, but mainly because that's where I started to store a lot of my pictures originally.

Thanks Tank. PB was new to me but once tried for a photography forum I found it works for virtually every forum so is a good standard.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations