Would You Be Interested In An NGF 10 Year Wagon/Van? - available now!,

Started by Tank, January 01, 2021, 09:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bealman

Good decision. It is after all fictitious and an NGF icon!  :beers:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Waz

137-140 are in hertfordshire, fab looking wagons very happy with them and the service from the wagon works.

Graham

127 currently in Bedford, eventually will be in Melbourne. (around TINGS if all goes to plan)

njee20

I ended up buying one for my son for Christmas, so number 135 was bobbing around Sussex with some Revolution IWAs earlier!

Foxhound

One has arrived in Glorious Devon....

Chassis #132 will now be based in Plymouth!

Rob and Becky (artistic director)

Newportnobby

@Foxhound for the records would you mind posting the number of your NGF wagon please?
(white number underneath the chassis)

Webbo

Hello folks

This is a piece of a post I made on my Deadwood thread a couple of weeks ago:

I purchased one of the NGF 10 year anniversary wagons (#95). It cost quite a bit more to have it shipped than the cost of the wagon itself, but that is part of the price of living in Australia. Here she is being towed by my Jinty which is a gorgeous little loco IMO.

I used to be able to show the thumbnail for these YouTube videos, but things have changed or I've forgotten how to do it (more likely).

Webbo

Bealman

Doesn't really matter, Ian. Video works fine.  :thumbsup:

Only thing is that an LMS loco hauling private owner wagons wouldn't have a BR brake van  :) ;)
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Webbo

I have an LMS brake van (grey), but the most important consideration for me is how all the colours match from one end of the train to the other.

Foxhound

Quote from: Newportnobby on January 31, 2022, 10:16:32 PM
@Foxhound for the records would you mind posting the number of your NGF wagon please?
(white number underneath the chassis)

Post updated this morning sir! Happy to oblige!  :)

Foxhound

Quote from: Bealman on January 16, 2022, 04:35:28 AM
Wagon 063 debuts on the B&CE.

Finally, the NGF wagon is transported down the branch to Castle Eden behind the new NGS Hunslet, also making it's debut on the branch.

It is accompanied by a companion NGF hopper. The Hunslet is an NCB loco, so the load in the hopper is appropriately coal. The loco is also Western region, so I thought it prudent to attach a toad.  :beers:

Wait - an NGF hopper? Are they still available?   :drool:

Tank

I'm afraid not.  I think I only managed to sell 35 of them, if memory is correct.  They were produced by Robbie's Rollingstock.  I may get something else produced in a number of years, again, as the wagons have been very popular.

Smartie6466

160-166 have arrived in South Yorkshire to join my other 3 to make a full rake.  Working on the wagon loads now so no pics available.

Dizz

Numbers 154,155,156 and 157 have made their way along the sea wall at Teignmouth and on through Churston to work with 58, 59 & 60 (already logged) in Portreath, Cornwall (TR16).
May get a few more yet ;) :D

Tank

:jawdropping:  WOW!  That looks fantastic!  A view I never expected to see.  Thanks for buying them, and for showing such great photos.  Would I be OK to use the photos in the future? :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations