Would You Be Interested In An NGF 10 Year Wagon/Van? - available now!,

Started by Tank, January 01, 2021, 09:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Tidbury

Thats the one George I believe they are very hard to get hold of which I quite understand , I wont ever sell my Red wagons .and as I said if I am still around will have at least 2 of the 15 year wagons .
Bob Tidbury

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

flyingsignalman

My wagon No 205, ordered just before the closing date for orders, arrived today.

Dizz

My last 8 (ordered just before the closing date) arrived last week with a nice letter from Emma......a lot has happened at the Wagon Yard the last several months and they are nearly fully back to speed now.
Numbers 186,187,188, 189, 201, 202, 203 and 204 will now also reside in Portreath, Cornwall. Happy for them to be added to the data base alongside the other 11 please.  Cant imagine there can be any more outstanding now.
Going to look good on the club layout behind my recently renumbered and named Std 9f "Black Prince" :D

Big thanks to Tank for arranging the limited edition, looking forward to the 15th Anniversary  ;)

dannyboy

David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

AdrianC

Quote from: Dizz on January 23, 2023, 07:03:43 PM
Cant imagine there can be any more outstanding now.

I'm still waiting for my two. That isn't a complaint, as I know they have had issues.
If it moves and shouldn't, duct tape. It it doesn't move and should, WD40...

PLD

Quote from: dannyboy on January 23, 2023, 07:34:33 PM
Eh? The 11th/12th/13th and 14th come before 15th!  ;)
We're actually past the 11th and 12th already!!
Probably need to start planning very soon if that Ready to Run Class 15 loco is going to be ready for the actual 15th anniversary...  ;)

Firstone18

If the total number is 225 then there are still 107 to add to my spreadsheet. If the owners would like to have their wagon(s) add please let me know.
At present, Dizz seems to be the owner of the most wagons with 19 on the list.
Looking forward to the 15th year model whatever it is.
Cheers
Finally, after waiting over 55 years I am building a permanent layout in a purpose built shed!

Tank

Quote from: Dizz on January 23, 2023, 07:03:43 PM
My last 8 (ordered just before the closing date) arrived last week with a nice letter from Emma......a lot has happened at the Wagon Yard the last several months and they are nearly fully back to speed now.
Numbers 186,187,188, 189, 201, 202, 203 and 204 will now also reside in Portreath, Cornwall. Happy for them to be added to the data base alongside the other 11 please.  Cant imagine there can be any more outstanding now.
Going to look good on the club layout behind my recently renumbered and named Std 9f "Black Prince" :D

Big thanks to Tank for arranging the limited edition, looking forward to the 15th Anniversary  ;)

:jawdropping:  Wow! That's an amazing number of wagons, and great photos.  Lovely to see you enjoying them.

I'm sorry to everyone for the delay.  I had no idea, and assumed that they'd all been delivered long ago.

Dizz

The delay wasn't a problem for me, Emma kept me in the loop about what was going on all the way.... no need for apologies Tank. 

AdrianC

@Firstone18, you can tick 214 and 215 off as they arrived today with an apology for the delay. And very nice they are too.  :thumbsup:

Tank

Again, I had no idea that some still hadn't been delivered.  I will write and ask what has happened.

I'm glad that you've had them delivered, and I hope that you enjoy them.   :thumbsup:

Firstone18

My thanks to all NGF wagon owners for letting me use their information.
So far, the highest wagon number is 215, but there are 95 unclaimed numbers up to this last wagon number.
If any owners wish me to add their wagon(s) to the list, please message me or add a post.
If you do send me your number(s) a town location, layout name, and (if relevant) your N Gauge Society number would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Finally, after waiting over 55 years I am building a permanent layout in a purpose built shed!

AdrianC

@Firstone18, I can give a location, Rayleigh, Essex, but no layout at the moment (although the one I'm tentatively planning will probably be called Newton Parkway), and I'm not in the NGS (yet).

Red Onion

Quote from: Firstone18 on May 25, 2023, 09:01:46 AM
My thanks to all NGF wagon owners for letting me use their information.
So far, the highest wagon number is 215, but there are 95 unclaimed numbers up to this last wagon number.
If any owners wish me to add their wagon(s) to the list, please message me or add a post.
If you do send me your number(s) a town location, layout name, and (if relevant) your N Gauge Society number would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Do you have mine, number 56, on the sheet?  I can't remember if I sent it to you!  Let me know if not and I'll message you through the details.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £85.23
Below Goal: £14.77
Site Currency: GBP
85% 
April Donations