Vote for your most wanted locos in the NGF Survey

Started by Newportnobby, May 09, 2012, 08:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pengi

Quote from: Greybeema on May 16, 2012, 06:36:32 AM
As people arn't voting - can I vote twice? - Maybe I can get my Networker or Electrostar to the top of the list after all... :computersmile:

:Class414:

Nice idea (particularly as I'm a fan of the Electrostar too) but no.

April/May's Modern Locomotives Illustrated is about the Electrostar family with terrific pictures of Southeastern ones.
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Newportnobby

Quote from: Pendy on May 16, 2012, 06:28:27 AM
Quote from: newportnobby on May 12, 2012, 07:10:16 PM
Go for it, Kirky.
Some voters have said they have no interest in steamers.
Helpless souls. Someone needs to guide them onto the true path :angel: :smiley-laughing:

Is that the path that leads to Woodhams? :smiley-laughing:

Ouch - that one hurt :'(

EtchedPixels

Quote from: Pendy on May 16, 2012, 06:28:27 AM
Is that the path that leads to Woodhams? :smiley-laughing:

Woodhams has gone, anyway they saved lots of stuff - Cashmores perhaps ?

http://tonystatham.smugmug.com/Trains/Cashmores-scrapyard-Newport/17492495_cBmmnP#!i=1331279219&k=zkJVQ9n&lb=1&s=A

"Which one's Thomas ?"

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Shaun Harvey

I'd like a blue class 31 - retooled would be good - surely any manufacturer would get some liage from a new 31 tooling. And who is really going to buy the lima n cct of ebay for £28. Some retailers must think we are fools with no other commitments. This is my hobby, I still have a home and family too!

EtchedPixels

Quote from: Shaun Harvey on May 16, 2012, 12:19:31 PM
And who is really going to buy the lima n cct of ebay for £28. Some retailers must think we are fools with no other commitments. This is my hobby, I still have a home and family too!

They can be picked up for about £8 in my experience (except the tartan arrow one). I've got a small rake of the Lima Mark 1 CCT and they are nice models. One of the final Lima fling where they actually discovered scale. Chassis is a spot out but not vastly, and with a quick tweak you can fit modern wheels.
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Seawise

I would like to vote for

1. S.R. USA tank

2. S.R. King Arthur Class S15

3. S.R. Schools class

Now it wont take a brain surgeon to know where I live!

Regards

Chris
Let your dreams become your favourite memories

Alastair B

My 3 top steam locos would be:

1)ex-GCR 04 or ROD
2)ex-GCR C13 4-4-2 tank
3)ex-GCR J11 0-6-0 Pom Pom

top 3 diesels/electrics would be

1)Class 76/EM1
2)Deby lightweight DMU
3)Any classes 81 - 85 - 85 seems like a good bet

Newportnobby

Can I please ask everyone to stick to using PM's to me for their votes?
I have logged the votes of Seawise and Alastair B, but all voting should be by PM please.
Thank you :thumbsup:

Oldman

Just PM'd my vote.
All steam apart from one EMU :evil:
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Sutton St Annes - Provincial north-west Lancs - 1990-1995 http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=39173.0

West Coast Models - www.westcoastmodels.co.uk

2Bailey22

What I would like to see is a class 9f which Bachmann has in HO only.
Bob

Newportnobby

Quote from: 2Bailey22 on May 19, 2012, 04:55:41 PM
What I would like to see is a class 9f which Bachmann has in HO only.

Dapol already make the 9F,
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DAPOL-ND090M-9F-92133-BR-Black-Late-Crest-Weathered-NEW-/260997684981?pt=UK_Trains_Railway_Models&hash=item3cc4ac9ef5
Some left from the last batch and it looks like annother batch is coming as it's on pre-order with Rails of Sheffield

Newportnobby

Thanks to evreyone who has voted, and sorry I can't reply to all the PM's (time does not allow it).
Any amendments have been made where requested.
Please keep the votes coming as it is only by informing Dapol/Farish not just what we'd like but also the number of votes cast that they might, just might, take heed and do something.

Thanks again :thumbsup:

ray

keerout

How do I vote.   Ray
With a PM to Newportnobby!  ;)
Gerard

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £30.23
Below Goal: £69.77
Site Currency: GBP