Farish re-releasing Wagons?

Started by Sprintex, June 05, 2012, 08:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprintex

For a while now I've been gradually building up a rake of Yeoman PGA hoppers for my layout, item code 373-035C. I notice from the Farish website that although this is listed as still current, there appears to be an identical one also listed as due in Sep/Oct with the item code 373-035D. No discernible difference between them, so anyone know why they appear to be reissuing the same agon with a different letter on the end of the item code?  ???

Paul

EtchedPixels

Quote from: Sprintex on June 05, 2012, 08:59:04 PM
For a while now I've been gradually building up a rake of Yeoman PGA hoppers for my layout, item code 373-035C. I notice from the Farish website that although this is listed as still current, there appears to be an identical one also listed as due in Sep/Oct with the item code 373-035D. No discernible difference between them, so anyone know why they appear to be reissuing the same agon with a different letter on the end of the item code?  ???

Paul

They often change the vehicle number as well.
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

OwL

From having experienced the same issue with their Redlands liveried PGA's it only seems to be normally just a running number change.

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

Sprintex

Ah OK, thanks  :)

Was starting to panic about whether I should rush out and complete my rake before they changed something fundamental and deleted the old ones  ;D

Paul

Calnefoxile

Aaaahhhh That'll explain why my order for 20 Redland and 20 VTG ones hasn't arrived yet, they're waiting for the new ones to appear before delivery.

Cheers

Neal.

scruff

sometimes it can also be a weathered version of the wagon as well as a new running number.

HTH

Mark

Sprintex

Not in this case, description hasn't changed and pic looks identical to the old one  ;)

Paul

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations