New from Electra Railway Graphics

Started by Adam1701D, March 01, 2011, 09:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam1701D

I've just moved into the newly-spare room and finally getting into some semblance of order. New off the blocks this week is a rather obscure departmental coach that's too good not to model. It's a former Mk2c BSO, no. 977787 in Dutch livery with Intercity branding. I gather it was used as a staff mess / support coach in the NW and it would be ideal for parking in a siding or running with a few engineering wagons in tow.

Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

Tank

Adam1701D

I'm trying to upload something to the ERG website but my FTP's playing up.  :thumbsdown:

There is a bigger one here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Electra-Railway-Graphics/108205092546125?ref=nf

Unfortunately, you can't direct link to Facebook any more...
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

Adam1701D

Well, what do you know...I've been given FTP access, so here it is:

Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

Tank

You just beat me to it, I was about to put the picture up. ;D

It looks great, I'd be interested.  How much for an RTR?

point blank

There were two of these in Red Star livery (red and yellow) for years in the North Bay at Preston station.
They were used as offices for Red Star until Lynx took the company over. They then sat unused for a number of years before they were taken away by road for disposal last year.
I have since been informed that they were observed dumped at Crewe so may still be there rotting in Gresty yard somewhere.

michael

what else have we got to look forward to this coming year captin?

Adam1701D

Once the castings are done, I'll be releasing the Class 303, 311 Glasgow Blue Trains and the Mk2-based 310 and 312 units.

Also the LT+S Class 302 with a cast end and hopefully similar treatment for the 307 and 501.

If the GF 4-CEP comes out sooner rather than later, I'll re-work the refurbished sides to fit this as well.
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

Tank

Quote from: Tank on March 01, 2011, 10:24:46 PM
It looks great, I'd be interested.  How much for an RTR?

Not to worry, I've just bought one off of Carl.  And an NSE Mk1 Buffet.  :thumbsup:

Adam1701D

I have very nearly completed the Class 222 artwork for converting the GF Voyager. It's a slightly more advanced conversion than normal, as the roofs and nose ends need repainting (try getting a vinyl around those...) but is looking very promising.

222101 in Hull Trains colours now on the workbench and will début soon.
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

michael

seen the pics of this on facebook, very much like the look of it

Adam1701D

222101 has taken to the rails - comments welcome

Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

Tank

Not my era, but it looks superb!  Very nice.

If you get bored, can you do one in Revised NSE, as I had planned to change my Virgin 221 to NSE, as I love my ficticious liveries.  Let me know a price if so. :thumbsup:

Adam1701D

Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

Tank

Sounds like a plan.  I'll leave it with you then. :thumbsup:  It can go nicely with my NSE 125.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations