Electra Special Offers - Exclusive to NGF!

Started by Adam1701D, December 16, 2013, 09:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam1701D

As I am unable to take on any orders that will require special printing, due to the printing firm taking time off until Jan 6, I thought that it would be a good time to go through my stocks of vinyls and offer some choice goodies at a discount to NGF Members.

First up, vinyls for the Dapol Class 153 DMU, all at 5.00 each (website price £8.00)

Liveries available are

First Great Western "Local Lines" (with correct colour fade from dark to light blue
Wessex Trains "Devon and Cornwall" Black
Wessex Trains "Weymouth - Bristol" Pink
Anglia Railways "Norwich Festival" Orange / Black
Regional Railways

Post free within the UK, overseas orders at cost. Please quote "NGF" when ordering.
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

Adam1701D

Just a quick heads-up that I should soon have a large quantity of earlier-style vinyls on sale at knockdown prices. I received a batch back from a former trade customer  that were produced a couple of years ago.

As soon as I have carried out a full inventory, I will list the items here and on the website - extra 10% off for NGF members!  :)
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

bees

I like to start each day the same, sit up and take a deep breath!
First objective for the day achieved, woohoo!!!

Tank

Sorry to hear that Adam.  Terrible when people let you down.  Thanks for offering them on here. :thumbsup:

Adam1701D

Old style vinyls are now on-line. The Chiltern Mk3s have already sold but everything else is available.

Full list can be found here (PDF):

http://www.warr.biz/erg/Vinyls%20for%20sale.pdf

Extra 10% discount for NGF members and also discount for multiple purchases. There are some really nice packs in there, including the FM Rail Blue Pullman, Northern Belle, Royal Train and ScotRail Express. Bag yourselves a bargain, as these types of vinyl will never be made again.  :D
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

kaiwhara

Hi Adam

For me personally, there isn't anything on the list I am specifically am after (although I saw on facebook you had some NSE Mark 2's, which I would like to look at), but I appreciate your generous discount on offer to forum members, and thought that appreciation deserves a special mention!

Signed a very happy customer...  :NGF:
:Class414:  :NGaugersRule: :Class37:

My Model Planning Thread:

(Click on Picture to view thread)

View my photos at my Flickr Account

Tank

Michael Hendle

Hello Adam,

Many thanks for the offer of detailing side, unfortunately there is nothing suitable for the era I model,could I make a suggestion,may be you could do a Bulleid Bournemouth 5 car set,then I could convert the Grafar Bulleid Coaches.

Mike

Chris

Quote from: captainelectra on December 16, 2013, 09:44:47 PM
Anglia Railways "Norwich Festival" Orange / Black

Adam - I hope Bob Davies is paying you advertising royalties for allowing him to advertise on your products...  :smiley-laughing:

Adam1701D

Quick update - the Chiltern Mk3s, Royal Train and WHL Mk1s have now gone. :thankyousign:
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

Sipat

I will have a set of the Railtrack Mk2's if you can hold til friday?
Steve

StufromEGDL

Adam,

Email sent via your website ref some 156 decals.

Stu from EGDL.
A selection of my pictures, real & model ARE NOW to be found at...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/swidnod/

I always find things in the last place I look. weird huh??

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations