What are we like?

Started by Newportnobby, July 18, 2011, 08:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Having been a forum member for nearly 2 months (still a relative newbie!), I thought I'd have a look at some of the stats generated from our activity.

We absolutely love our music :music:
We seem to be quite an angry lot >:(, but can find humour in nearly every situation :smiley-laughing:
We like to discuss our layouts, but a lot still seem to be in the planning stage (great for discussion though) :NGAUGE:
We count the locos we have/how much we've spent, but are bricking it in case the other half finds out :-X
Quite a few of us (especially Tank) would like a few words with Carl from N-Gauge Resprays :computerangry:
The debate as to  :Class37: or  :A1Tornado: will continue unabated (why are there 2 diesels and only 1 kettle) ???

Speaking personally, I learn so much nearly every day, and my list of favourite sites (provided by forum members) grows ever longer. It's no wonder the forum statistics in the shape of membership and pages read continue to grow. The knowledge of some members is beyond wise, and is far more entertaining than web crawling or going to the library.
Keep up the good work, chaps & chapesses :NGaugeForum:

Tank

Thanks for the newportnobby.  :D

The only reason that there are more diesels is that they were donated by ERG, and the Tornado was borrowed and adapted from Google.   :o ;)  I couldn't find another kettle in the same style - as I only like to use them when they have a few colours.

longbridge

Very well summed up Nobby, I always knew I was a cranky old fart that collected trains and kept the cost away from SWMBO  :thumbsup:and yes I do love music :music:, I wonder if I would have been the same if I had have stayed single??
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Tank

Quote from: m1racleman on July 18, 2011, 10:12:51 PM
And what is wrong with this one ??

There are hundreds of different colours in it.....

Adam1701D

It's 'Orribly Oversized  :)
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £15.67
Below Goal: £84.33
Site Currency: GBP
16%