Email notifications have dried up

Started by Karhedron, November 18, 2016, 04:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDobilina

I had wondered what was going on, I too just received a nice belated batch of notifications haha :) :bounce:

daveg

Snap!

Thanks to whoever did the fixing -much appreciated.

Hope everyone who was 'suffering' is now doing a huge catch-up.

Thanks again.

Dave G

Big bad John

I've got the oppersite problem! I keep getting the same emails over and over again. Just had some come through that I had around noon repeated about every 2 hours since. I sent a PM around 4ish and its just emailed me again to say I've just sent it  ??? :confused2:

dannyboy

Thanks for untying 'the knot'. Fortunately it will be quiet at work in a bit so I will have a couple of hours to sort all the notifications out - didn't realise I was being notified about so many threads!  :goggleeyes:  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Lankyman

I didn't know I had a problem until I got four e-mails this afternoon that had been sent up to 3 days ago. Then I came across this thread.

Ron
Ron

Snowwolflair

daffy

Oddities remain @Tank  as I keep receiving oddments this evening - new topics in Layout Board that I turned off notifications too earlier today; PM notice from days ago; old posts I've already read; etc.

Just maybe taking time to settle down,.
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Tank

The whole thing seems to be a backlog on the server.  It sure is confusing when you're told you have a PM and you don't!  ;D

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations