Error message on logging in

Started by Pengi, April 23, 2014, 08:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pengi

Got thie message this morning at 09:03 whilst logging in. I was able to log in later.

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@ngaugeforum.org.uk to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

longbridge

I got the same message earlier this week, I guess you would all have been in bed at that time so you wouldn't have noticed it, I was able to log in about an hour later.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Newportnobby

Happens to me on odd occasions. Refreshing the page seems to do the trick, though :thumbsup:

port perran

No error messages but I had a tem minute spell at about 8-00 yesterday morning when I couldn't get NGF to load at all.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Sprintex

Slightly different message a couple of times this morning:

503 Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Paul

Tank

Thanks for the info.  I've sent it to CoreISP.

Pengi

Has just chucked me out ouf the forum, couldn't log back in for a couple of mins.

Error message

500 If you keep getting this message, please email the Website Manager - Contact@NGaugeForum.co.uk Thank you, Tank. /SMFN/index.php?topic=19116.0;topic seen

Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Newportnobby

Quote from: Pengi on April 25, 2014, 09:39:54 AM
Has just chucked me out ouf the forum, couldn't log back in for a couple of mins.

Error message

500 If you keep getting this message, please email the Website Manager - Contact@NGaugeForum.co.uk Thank you, Tank. /SMFN/index.php?topic=19116.0;topic seen

Just had that, too

Sprintex

So far it always seems to be about this time of the morning? :hmmm:

Paul

Caz

Same here, been like this for the past few mornings.   :(
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Malc

It has happened to me, but not on logging in. The error I get suggests that the server cannot find the page requested. Try a few minutes later and it finds it OK.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Ray Haddad

Tank, have you optimized the database lately? I run 4 SMF forums and this is the kind of error you see when the MySQL database is suffering from corruption or needs to be reindexed.

Go to Admin, Maintenance, Scheduled Tasks and select the Run Now option. Depending on the database size, it might take up to 20 minutes but users will get a Maintenance error message and not a 500 or 404 error.
I exclusively model the WSMF Railroad.

Tank

Sorry folks, it's trouble with the server.  Keep reporting on here if it keeps happening and I'll report it to the host.

Geoff

Yeah the forum keeps logging me out.

500 Internal Error

Sorry everyone, we seem to have a problem. If you keep getting this message, please email the Website Manager - Contact@NGaugeForum.co.uk

Thank you,
Tank.

www.NGaugeForum.co.uk
Geoff

Sprintex

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82%