Kingsway Models ( Building Kits )

Started by Drakken, October 05, 2018, 07:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakken

A quick little page I've come across. Bought the modern semi detached houses to try it out. Might be worth a viewing for others incase you've never come across them before  :beers:

There is a free downloadable section which I'm guessing you can scale down to Ngauge as they seem to be OO

I'll update on how shipping was & quality of the item when it arrives

http://www.kingswaymodels.com/page7.htm

Snowwolflair

Jerry Howlett

I bought a Bus Garage Chelsham (I think) and on request he provided me with a "blank" wall so as I did not have to have the London Transport related signage.

Have downloaded his freebies and rescaled them to good effect. Sadly all are currently in storage pending the rebuilding of the layout.

Jerry
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Drakken

Update:

Arrived safe and sound in A1 envelope with hard cardboard to keep the contents undamaged. Overall first impressions are really good, Quality in the print is good thickness of the card seems similar to Metcalfe kits. I have noticed there is one (the left hand card ) thicker which you can attach some of the thin piece of card to (the right hand card) which will be interesting to see how the corners come out.

It will be a good test to see how the printing quality holds up when handling too.

Nothing is precut so a steel rule is essential for me personally. Overall really happy with the purchase and extra's are included to mixup the look of the end product. I would have started tonight but someones just spilt the glue all over so new bottle ordered. Shame as I'm really looking forward to trying something different :beers:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations