The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daffy

Re possible retaliation against pets.....

By the application of some diabolical logic it follows that as people are evidently responsible for transmitting the virus to other people, the idiot fringe will soon be picking on...... themselves! :o

Or you and me. :uneasy:
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

guest311

perhaps time to remove all heath and safety labels / signs.

those with no brain cells will die, and a stronger gene pool go forward.

only joking, probably  :hmmm: :)

Malc

I read somewhere that humans can transmit the virus to cats, but not the other way around.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

woodbury22uk

Quote from: Newportnobby on April 08, 2020, 03:13:49 PM
Face it, we can't trust the brainless gits to stop clumping together. There's just no hope for us when so many villages are missing their idiots.

I think we have a cluster of others' village idiots here who have no concept of a 2 metre spacing in spite of the best efforts of my local supermarket marking lane lines, direction arrows, and lateral separation warnings, backed up by a verbal advice on what to do when entering the store. First shop for two weeks, and hopefully none of the idiots shared their infection with too many others.
Mike

Membre AFAN 0196

guest311

Quote from: TrevL on April 08, 2020, 02:16:25 PM
Quote from: javlinfaw7 on April 08, 2020, 01:03:07 PM
This may explain a local shortage of cat litter. Shields of local lidl and asda empty

No, that's because most cat litter is made from "Fullers Earth", which is an excellent decontaminent for fallout should there be a nuclear war, allegedly. :D

I remember the first time, back in the late 60's, that I went in the gas chamber, made the mistake of holding my respirator 'face up', and a kindly DI sprinkled fullers earth into it.....

never, ever, made that mistake again  :censored:

Newportnobby

Quote from: woodbury22uk on April 08, 2020, 04:03:04 PM
Quote from: Newportnobby on April 08, 2020, 03:13:49 PM
Face it, we can't trust the brainless gits to stop clumping together. There's just no hope for us when so many villages are missing their idiots.

I think we have a cluster of others' village idiots here who have no concept of a 2 metre spacing in spite of the best efforts of my local supermarket marking lane lines, direction arrows, and lateral separation warnings, backed up by a verbal advice on what to do when entering the store. First shop for two weeks, and hopefully none of the idiots shared their infection with too many others.

Well here are 30 or so of 'em.................

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/cricketers-run-police-enforcing-coronavirus-142756779.html

Lawrence

Quote from: class37025 on April 08, 2020, 04:06:55 PM
Quote from: TrevL on April 08, 2020, 02:16:25 PM
Quote from: javlinfaw7 on April 08, 2020, 01:03:07 PM
This may explain a local shortage of cat litter. Shields of local lidl and asda empty

No, that's because most cat litter is made from "Fullers Earth", which is an excellent decontaminent for fallout should there be a nuclear war, allegedly. :D

I remember the first time, back in the late 60's, that I went in the gas chamber, made the mistake of holding my respirator 'face up', and a kindly DI sprinkled fullers earth into it.....

never, ever, made that mistake again  :censored:

@class37025  I saw that happen to a guy ahead of me, made sure I always kept my respirator well away from the Rock apes after that  ;D

guest311

today was going quite well, hairy beast had a run in the [empty] first field, on his long lead through the woods and through the corner of the second field, the the third field was empty, so off the lead and acting like the idiot he is ....

suddenly yelped, and started limping.....

went over to him and he was favouring his right rear leg, didn't want to put any weight on it ...

got him to lay down and checked the pad, not cut but obviously tender ...

looked around where he had been when he yelped, and found several beer? bottle tops, some flat side up, but a couple serated edge up, I'm guessing he had stepped on one of those and luckily it had not cut his pad.

picked them all up and piled them by the nearby bench, and noticed several bottles chucked into the hedge, and a cardboard box up in the trees.....

so I'm guess the local yobs have been out there for a party, and obviously to  :censored: idle to take their rubbish home with them  :veryangry:

luckily, after a short while hairy was back to his usual idiot self, and has stopped limping.

thought fo a moment I was going to have to carry 32 kg of husky home  :'(

dannyboy

Glad he seems to be okay now - and that you did not have to carry him home  :sweat:. Just shows how thoughtless and selfish some people are.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

guest311

ok, hands up, I do not tend to be a great fan of our [invisible] police force around here.

when you see a plod vehicle it usually means that there are doughnuts at Tesco, can't remember the last time I saw a plod around here, many years ago we used to have a local bobbie who would ride down our road every couple of days, and even stop and chat.

now of course we have, in addition to a chief constable, a Police and Crime Commissioner, always on the tv, but the cost of her 'office' probably cost us several actual plods.

but I see that the latest thing is to spit at plods, while exclaiming 'I've got covid-19'.....

my personal response would be  .....

tazer .. does that hurt?

followed by size nine in a tender place... does that hurt ?

then in the back of a van ... 'you can't put me in there' .. watch me you  :censored:

then court ....
then prison ...

oh of course the govt have decided to release hundreds of crims in case they might catch covid-19 in prison...

so rethink my response ...

forget taser ...
just use a 9mm.

talisman56

The above comment prompted me to remember something in my local council tax renewal notice:

Council precept +2.0%
Adult Social Care +2.0%
Town Special expenses -0.2%
Police and Crime Commissioner +4.6%
Fire Authority +2.0%
Town Council +2.0%
Total difference +3.9%

The sooner the bolded item is removed (preferably by removing the post) the better

NB: Names of Council and Town has been omitted to protect the guilty...
Quando omni flunkus moritati

My layout thread - Hambleside East: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=18364.0
My workbench thread: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=19037

guest311

agree entirely....

Chief constable was in charge of the police ...

then replaced by PCC....

oops, not replaced, simply another level of bureaucracy added, at great expense ...

now where do we find the money for that ? 

make some plods redundant, and up the council tax ...

will that mean more cops on the beat ....

NO

but the ones left will now drive around, sometimes, in BMW 4x4s,

remember panda cars ?

local bobbies ?

pointy helmets ?

coppers who knew their local criminals ?

now you get, assuming you can get a reply, robo cop turn up if you're lucky....

but you can always spend your time listening to the latest pile of  :poop: about how important your call is, or how devoted your PCC is to providing a superb service, without any actual plods, while you are being burgled / murdered / raped / abused ...

please fill in our feedback form  :censored:

Newportnobby

[gmod]I think the point has been (over) made now. Different age groups will have different perceptions. Being over 60 I do remember how life was but have to accept change is not necessarily to the good.[/gmod]

Malc

I bet you remember Dixon of Dock Green, Mick.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

guest311

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations