Annual Wishlist Poll

Started by ScottyStitch, October 10, 2016, 05:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyline2uk

Quote from: scruff on October 12, 2016, 06:16:00 PM
I couldn't find the later class 25 body style, The split box class 40 was missing too, as well as the class 90.

@newportnobby Falcon is a class 53... for next year!

Cheers
Mark

Voted for a new tool 91 myself, didn't even notice the missing class 90. Defo would benefit from new tooling too.

Skyline2uk

scottishlocos

All

Voted for the Class 06 and a various selection of wagons OTA was missing hope somebody does that soon.

Dave

bluedepot

I would buy a class 25/2 as well.
start the campaign!! bachmann must have all the drawings sorted already???

also I would like a 31/4 and 37/7 if they count - although not on the ballot paper.

anyway I have voted in the poll for various items that I would definitely buy but left some sections blank for items I just like but wouldn't actually buy (unless I won the lottery)

if I do win the lottery I'll just commission the top twenty items in the poll anyway and give them away to ngf members...

Tim

leachsprite4

I may well have chosen an electic mix of GWR and southern locos plus a couple of coaches.
I agree a shame the V2s miss out also the nudge for dapol on new chassis for the M7 and small praire.
Graham

pctrainman

1940's /50's into early 60's yard cranes.

mickjsg

I voted for quite a bit, but the main items were:

Class 303/311 EMU

Class 380 EMU

London Underground stock - 1938 onwards

johnlambert

I voted for a whole variety of stuff.

Things like the Hawksworth 94xx, GWR Collett 51xx/61xx & 81xx and Class 117/118 Pressed Steel/BRCW 3-car would go with my current layout.

I've also voted for some electric locos and units both 3rd rail and OLE as I quite fancy doing an electric-themed layout some day.

Richard G Dallimore

Wanted to vote for the class 121/122 trailer coach but could not find it, voted for GWR / WR stock. Also some MR stuff and mix of coaches from various like restaurant, dinners, postal etc.
Regards
Richard
Formerly NtasticShop
Now N'Tastic Scale Models & Copper Mine Miniatures
https://www.coppermineminiatures.co.uk/n-tastic-scale-models
https://www.facebook.com/NTasticScaleModels

Shiney Sheff

Surely the LMS Twins have to be done, especially seeing as it already exists and just needs the shrink ray applying   :hmmm:

Roy L S

I voted for a few bits but more in hope than expectation: -

- Ivatt "Flying Pig" 2-6-0
- A new Crab
- A new 8F
- K1 2-6-0
- K3 2-6-0
- N2 0-6-2T
- Quad Art Set

And a few more..

Chances? Not great, but if you don't ask...

Roy

BlythStationLad

I've asked for LNER G5 and J21. Dunno why the more ubiquitous J27 isn't listed. Probably as much chance of these appearing as the Derby Lightweight DMU I've voted for, but you never know.

Greybeema

I would like a Class 415 4-EPB.  I Think Bachmann make an OO 2 EPB so it's not too much to ask is it?
:Class414:
Worlds Greatest Suburban Electric - Southern
(Sparky Arcy 3rd Rail Electrickery Traction)

My Layout on NGauge Forum:- http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=12592.msg154278#msg154278

TylerB

No tram options  :( Would like a nice Manchester Metrolink of Croydon tram or two

Thorpe Parva

I voted for quite a lot of items but have just realised that there was no Class 25/3 option; seems an odd omission.

I voted for a revamped 8F, surely this must be on the way.

I keep voting for a Class 28 & live in hope.

Others include Crosti/Garratt/Patriot/75xxx/Crab/Class 105/GT3/LMS Porthole Stock/Catfish/Brake Tender.

BramptonBranch

A class 28 please and the EM1/2 DC electrics black or green or maybe blue....
You can never have to many Warships!

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations