what are people doing on their layout right now

Started by B1 61126, August 16, 2011, 07:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevieboy

Today I have been brushing up on the soldering skills ready for the real work to begin!

Dave95979

I am at the track planning stage so gazing into the air trying to plan a layout

Nope nothing

Headgardener

Havn't got a layout at the moment but I am currently building the Metcalfe Factory and Boilerhouse card kit to put with my other kits ready for when the layout actually gets built.

noeldw

Hi I have been planning a new layout for some time but in the interim have just purchased a second hand layout which I am remodelling and hope to take to some local venues when finished

longbridge

Peeling off the horrible back scene that I painted and replacing it with blue sky.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

ianb1303

Absolutely NOTHING, I hate to say, it's finished

Newportnobby

Quote from: noeldw on March 01, 2013, 06:43:47 PM
Hi I have been planning a new layout for some time but in the interim have just purchased a second hand layout which I am remodelling and hope to take to some local venues when finished

Hi Noel - welcome to the forum :wave:
How about some pics of what you are hoping to exhibit please?

Quote from: ianb1303 on March 01, 2013, 08:51:43 PM

??? Someone who's really finished their layout :o Can this be true :worried:

Oldman

looking for my CDU to finalise the settings on my 4 seep motors.

Think it's in that secret safe place I can't remember where.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

keerout

Try watching yourself putting it there; helps for me..
(now, what was I doing?)
Gerard

ianb1303

[/quote]

I know it sounds silly because 'There's always SOMETHING to do' but honestly, mine is finished

monkey

:-[

Waiting for grandad to build my baseboard.
Jazzy      The forums stroppy teenager.

Sprintex

Last week you were telling him he COULDN'T build your baseboard! Poor boy can't win  ;D

Paul

rodders

hello,   I'm still researching Swimbridge, my local station.I am looking for a frontal photo of the both waiting rooms and also the signal box so i can work out the sizes of window and door openings.  They are all "one offs" I'll probably end up "guestimating" Trying to identify the catch points position at the goods yard entrance.  Also having bought another 57xx engine, testing the code 80 peco track recently laid, get marked out and ready to fix.  and convincing the station mistress that i have had 5 of "those little engines" for abolutly ages!! regards  rodders
After I explained to my wife, that when I said I fancied doing some modelling, I  meant with trains, not Victoria's secret fashion show, she quite warmed to the idea!

daveg

Quote from: newportnobby on March 01, 2013, 09:05:15 PM
Quote from: noeldw on March 01, 2013, 06:43:47 PM

Hi Noel - welcome to the forum :wave:
How about some pics of what you are hoping to exhibit please?

Quote from: ianb1303 on March 01, 2013, 08:51:43 PM

I think that statement requires backing-up with photographic eveidence!  :photospleasesign:

Dave G

Claude Dreyfus

Essentially I have finished as well! All that is left are the station signs and a couple of minor detailing bits... although when I will get round to doing these heaven alone knows!

This means the thinking cap needs to be put on for my next project! Probably something roundy-roundy...

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations