Forum Issues

Started by Tank, June 29, 2023, 10:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Malc on June 29, 2023, 10:38:25 PM
I noticed that the columns at the right hand side of the members list are a bit awry. Is this a result of using the backup database? @Tank

Thanks Malc.  Hopefully rectified with the upgrade.  It looks like the 'ratings' modification has messed it up at some point.

Train Waiting

Hello Chris @Tank .  Thank you for keeping us up to date with the events of yesterday.  Special thanks, once again, to you and your handful of volunteers for all the hard work you undertake so that we can all enjoy our FabulousForum.

With all best wishes.

John
Please visit us at www.poppingham.com

'Why does the Disney Castle work so well?  Because it borrows from reality without ever slipping into it.'

(Acknowledgement: John Goodall Esq, Architectural Editor, 'Country Life'.)

The Table-Top Railway is an attempt to create, in British 'N' gauge,  a 'semi-scenic' railway in the old-fashioned style, reminiscent of the layouts of the 1930s to the 1950s.

For the made-up background to the railway and list of characters, please see here: https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=38281.msg607991#msg607991

Tank

Thank you all for your kind support and messages, and to those that sent PM's.  It took the bitterness away from the first (and only?) negative message that I read.

Losing 28 hours worth of data isn't bad after 13 years, surely?!   :D

pinball

As one of those caught in the crossfire who had stuff deleted, people need to just appreciate that the site is free, there is a mine of information here and most importantly a good community.

It's hard work providing us all with this forum. Having dealt with punters on the 1:1 scale railway, I find the biggest moaners have the least to moan about!

Full thanks to everyone involved who keeps the forum going!

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations