Donations

Started by Papyrus, April 28, 2024, 12:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papyrus

Look, folks, it's almost the end of the month and the donations pot is still nearly half empty! Have a rummage down the backs of your sofas for a bit of loose change so that @Tank doesn't have to borrow off his missus again!

Cheers,

Chris

njee20

I fear this is another downside of the new forum and the mobile view. I can't even find the donations bar, where previously it used to be prominently viewable on the side bar all the time. Out of sight out of mind...

Papyrus

Just turn your phone to view it in landscape.

Cheers,

Chris

njee20

Good lord, no! I begrudgingly watch videos in landscape mode, not browsing that way!

Was a general comment though, that it's out of site for everyone browsing on mobile.

Graham

Quote from: Papyrus on April 28, 2024, 12:13:10 PMLook, folks, it's almost the end of the month and the donations pot is still nearly half empty! Have a rummage down the backs of your sofas for a bit of loose change so that @Tank doesn't have to borrow off his missus again!

Cheers,

Chris
Thanks for the reminder, found a bit down the back of the sofa, grandkids must have missed it last time they were round.

Tank

Thanks so much for the donations everyone.   :thumbsup: And to Chris for piping up, a real help.

I had no idea that the donations was missing from the mobile site.  However, I guess it would take up a lot of room on a mobile, and would kind of make it pointless in having a mobile version.

Thanks everyone.   :claphappy:

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £15.67
Below Goal: £84.33
Site Currency: GBP
16% 
May Donations