Why some of us are not getting on with our layouts

Started by MinZaPint, March 23, 2012, 01:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeDunn

Alex

yeah, I know. But these are the kind of games I used to play on my Amiga in my younger years.

Anyway it was a member of this forum that introduced me to it.  :doh:

Alex :wave:

davidjhope

Putting up the Christmas tree has taken all afternoon. My couple of sunday hours have gone.
Just found out that this year I have a reaction to the needles and both my arms are covered in a rash.....Not a good day.

Chinahand

Still waiting for my baseboards to be delivered - See 'The Angry Thread'  :veryangry:
Regards,
Trevor (aka Chinahand)
[smg id=2316]

scotsoft

Quote from: davidjhope on December 16, 2012, 06:49:16 PM
Putting up the Christmas tree has taken all afternoon. My couple of sunday hours have gone.
Just found out that this year I have a reaction to the needles and both my arms are covered in a rash.....Not a good day.

Sorry to hear about your rash  :(

However if you put a green t-shirt on, that along with your red arms - very festive look  :laugh3:  :sorrysign:

cheers John.

davidjhope

Quote from: scotsoft on December 16, 2012, 08:04:03 PM
Quote from: davidjhope on December 16, 2012, 06:49:16 PM

Sorry to hear about your rash  :(

However if you put a green t-shirt on, that along with your red arms - very festive look  :laugh3:  :sorrysign:

cheers John.
I've decided to self medicate with alcohol :beers:.......it's starting to feel good  :)......oh yes.......I feel all warm inside. :goggleeyes:       Now that's what I call Christmas. :claphappy:

:NGF:

Jerry Howlett

After your post I have decided (after due consultaton with Mrs H) to dispense with the Xmas tree and go straight to the Alcohol !
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

scotsoft

Quote from: Jerry Howlett on December 16, 2012, 08:17:51 PM
After your post I have decided (after due consultaton with Mrs H) to dispense with the Xmas tree and go straight to the Alcohol !

I suppose this is how your lights look as well  ::)

cheers John.

Jerry Howlett

:laughabovepost:

Except the are still in the storage space.... but with more knots...
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

daveg

Quote from: Chinahand on December 16, 2012, 07:58:37 PM
Still waiting for my baseboards to be delivered - See 'The Angry Thread'  :veryangry:

Bet you garage shelves are lovely, though!  ;)  :)

Dave G

davidjhope

Quote from: Jerry Howlett on December 16, 2012, 08:17:51 PM
It get worse.. we watched the last episode of the West Wing last night. No idea what to do tonight ???
Might just go to bed :sleep:

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £10.67
Below Goal: £89.33
Site Currency: GBP
 11%
May Donations