Newportnobby - Update 04/02 - Good News

Started by Lawrence, January 23, 2016, 10:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyline2uk

Get well soon Nobby.

Puts everything in perspective.

Skyline2uk

N-Gauge-US

I would like to send a little "get well" gift to NN. Does anyone have his mailing address or his mum's address? Or does anyone know of a way I could send something directly to the hospital for him? If not, @Lawrence , would you be willing to ring and ask his mum if I can send her something to take him? I just want to send him a Wagon or something appropriate for one of his two layouts with a little note that says "Wishing you a speedy recovery. -NGaugeUS and all the rest of us at the NGF." If someone does have mailing info for him or his mum, please PM it to me rather than post it here! (I'm sure he'd rather his name and address not be posted on a publicly viewable forum!)

Thanks!
-Philip
Check out Avondale - My heritage railway themed layout :)

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29371.0

Jerry Howlett

So sorry to hear this.  Mick has always kept in touch with me (via the forum PM) during Mrs "H's" illness, he is one of the really good guys!   As long as its not a sense of humour bypass, I am sure he will soon be back to even better than his old self.

Wishing him/ You Mick, a speedy recovery.

Jerry & Caroline.
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Dock Shunter

I will leave it until after Lawrence's update early next week,and if Mick is still in hospital
then i will  take a trip up there to see him.Hopefully that won't be necessary and he will be at his mums recovering in a few days.
Thanks for keeping us informed,Lawrence........... :NGaugersRule:

Mustermark

That sounds rotten for him. I have my fingers crossed that he's feeling well soon. (It's hard to type with your fingers crossed, so he'd best get well soon).

If you see Mick, and if he still has his sense of humour, tell him I said to pull himself together and stop looking for sympathy from the nurses.

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

austinbob

Here's wishing NN a rapid and full recovery..
:beers:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

port perran

Certainly hoping that Mick makes a full recovery.
Thanks for the update
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Zogbert Splod

Please add me to the list of well wishers.  :thankyousign:
"When in trouble, when in doubt, run (trains) in circles..." etc.
There, doesn't that feel better? 
Lovely!

Planning thread:
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=25873.0

My website: Zog Trains

Run what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
I may appear to be listening to you, but inside my head, I'm playing with my trains.

GScaleBruce

Ditto, would like to wish Mick all the very best for a speedy recovery.
Bruce
My DB themed layout - Steinheim am Main My BR themed layout - Stoneham Yard My T-Trak module - Güterbahnhof Friesdorf
My SNCF modelling thread - Gare de Ligugé My layout planning thread - Peterhampton Junction

Geoff

Thank Lawrence for the update, come on Mick I for one are rooting for you I do hope you will be fighting fit in the not so far distant future.

Best wishes from Geoff.
Geoff

bluedepot

get well soon Newportnobby wishing you a speedy recovery

Tim

silly moo

Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery from me too.

Ronnie.

DJM Dave

Me too please, he's a great bloke and I wish him a speedy recovery
N gauge Model Railway locomotive and rolling stock manufacturer.

ten0G

Pengi

Please send him my good wishes too and I hope that he is soon on the right track, firing on all cylinders
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations