N'spirations10 - update

Started by H, December 10, 2012, 08:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H

Quote from: mjspeed on January 31, 2013, 07:19:50 PM

Will this be available through the NGS shop?

Eventually, when collection/delivery of stock is arranged.

All N'spirations issues have been available through the NGS shop and they still have some back issues although I don't know which ones. However, goods from the NGS shop are only available to NGS members and I place no such restrictions on N'spirations - it is available for anyone to purchase hense being available on ebay.

H.

upnick

Just purchased a copy Graham,     .........   direct  link to  ebay  listing  for those  of you who need a copy  ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nspirations10-British-N-Gauge-magazine-booklet-B6-/121060868069?pt=UK_Trains_Railway_Models&hash=item1c2fca3fe5

brbluewill

Where our songs are challenged we shall sing them all the louder!!!!!

Hailstone

Just bought mine on ebay - looking forward to it, have enjoyed every page of the last nine. :thankyousign:

Chetcombe

H. Are the prices for overseas delivery the same for this issue?

Thanks
Mike
Mike

See my layout here Chetcombe
Videos of Chetcombe on YouTube

upnick

My copy  arrived  Saturday  morning  Graham many thanks  :claphappy: :claphappy: 

H

Quote from: Chetcombe on February 01, 2013, 10:45:57 PM

Are the prices for overseas delivery the same for this issue?

Not sure, I'll have to check. There's more pages so it'll be heavier and it's price is 20p more.

H.

Maurits71

Have instructed the misses to order one, will be hopefully arrived before I am back from Japan :D :D
Hills and Meadows on social media

For Hills and Meadows video channel please click here

For Hills and Meadows on facebook please click here

Chinahand

Received my copy yesterday and it's another cracking issue.

Well done Grahame and please keep up the good work.
Regards,
Trevor (aka Chinahand)
[smg id=2316]

H

Quote from: H on February 03, 2013, 08:51:37 AM

Not sure, I'll have to check. There's more pages so it'll be heavier and it's price is 20p more.

For overseas orders (non UK) please do not order on ebay but contact me and order/pay in real currency (GBP/UK£) directly via PayPal to my email address; grahame(dot)hedges(at)ntlworld(dot)com
The rates are (including P&P);

* Europe ; £5.60
* Word Zone 1 (USA, etc); £6.60
* World Zone 2 (Aus, NZ, etc): £6.80

H.

NTrain

Got my copy yesterday. Nice to see a two page article for my optical car kit...............................

Thorpe Parva

Appears to have sold out on eBay. Will any more copies be made available?

Malc

Got mine yesterday from Richard at Stafford. Cracking read -well up to the usual standard.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

ToothFairy

Hello Grahame,

PayPal confirmation should reach you before  this message. Keep up the good work - your mag plus the NGS Journal is about all the British outline N modeller could ask for.

- Michael

upnick

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations