NGF Raffle Winners of 2011

Started by guest2, January 01, 2012, 12:02:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OwL

Congratulations to all our raffle winners, and many thanks to all of those who took part and bought tickets. Thank you all.

I hope every one has agreat new year in 2012 :thumbsup:

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

spurno

hi guys and first of all a happy new year to all NGF members.i'm very pleased to have won.where would i find a list to choose my dvd and who do i contact to let them know my choice?.i have googled and i can't seem to find a complete list.

cheers

alan
Born beside the mighty GWR.

Regards

alan

brbluewill

Where our songs are challenged we shall sing them all the louder!!!!!

spurno

thanks gwrwill
i did find it in the end.it kept taking me to amazon in the beginning.

cheers

alan
Born beside the mighty GWR.

Regards

alan

Trainfish

Wahey, £10 of tickets to win 2 prizes, thanks guys and have a happy new year. Mine seems to have started rather well  :beers:

:thumbsup: :NGF:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Tank

Quote from: spurno on January 01, 2012, 05:41:23 PM
hi guys and first of all a happy new year to all NGF members.i'm very pleased to have won.where would i find a list to choose my dvd and who do i contact to let them know my choice?.i have googled and i can't seem to find a complete list.

cheers

alan

Hi Alan, 

Lawrence will know the answer, as I think he got that prize.  If you send him a PM and he'll be in touch.  He's away from the internet at the moment.

Cheers,
Tank.

galway

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup: Hooray, can't believe I've won something, I was only to glad to donate to what is a great forum (I rechecked my name 3 times and sought independent verification before posting, you never know I may have misread  ;D ).

Thanks again and a happy new year to all members and staff.

Paul
Is féidir tú a choinneáil ar eascainí an madra nó is féidir a lasadh coinneal duit

Brooksy

I think that I'll be the envy of everyone when I get my NFG mug!  ;D

Happy New Year to everyone!

Cheers,

Brooksy
:NGaugersRule:

Tank

Hi Brooksy,

I Private Messaged you yesterday, but I haven't had a reply.  ;)

Tank.

Broken Neck

First Off let me wish all on the Forum a Happy New Year.

What a way to start 2012 on the forum by winning one of the raffle prizes  :thumbsup:  :beers: this is the first raffle prize I have ever won and I am 55, so thanks to all who made it happen and more so to those who gave the prizes.

It was also nice to read that thanks to the massive support by members, Tank was able to make a super donation to a very worthy cause. We all at the forum can hold our heads high in the knowledge that we have helped others.

Broken Neck

tadpole

I just knew this raffle would (like every other raffle in the history of the universe) be fixed, and that I would win nothing, but it's such a good cause it's difficult to be downhearted about it.

Happy New Year to all the mods and members.  :thumbsup:
Two rails good. Three better.

OwL

Quote from: Broken Neck on January 02, 2012, 11:05:41 AM
First Off let me wish all on the Forum a Happy New Year.

What a way to start 2012 on the forum by winning one of the raffle prizes  :thumbsup:  :beers: this is the first raffle prize I have ever won and I am 55, so thanks to all who made it happen and more so to those who gave the prizes.

It was also nice to read that thanks to the massive support by members, Tank was able to make a super donation to a very worthy cause. We all at the forum can hold our heads high in the knowledge that we have helped others.

Broken Neck

Congratulations on your win! I sent you a PM yesterday, please reply  ;) so I know where to tell Santa to drop off your prize :thumbsup:  Look forward to hearing from you, and well done :beers:

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

Ivan

:beers:

I think this has to be the first time I have won anything in a raffle. Not bad after 66 years.
Glad to see money going to a good cause.

Happy New Year to all.

ToothFairy

Well done all winners!  :thumbsup:

Lucky burghers . . .  >:(

- Michael

Lawrence

Attention Prize Winners

Would the winners of prizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24 please contact me by pm, please give your user name, the prize you have won and your full name and the postal address you want your prize sent to.

I will endeavour to get all the prizes out within the next couple of weeks, however I would prefer to wait a while for the post Christmas backlog to calm down to prevent anything getting lost.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations