Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Good to hear you're a 'man on fire' again and I hope you can find some sort of tasty additive/supplement.

Tom U

I should send you some of my wife's tom yam gung - that'll sort your insides out quick time  :thumbsup:

Malc

Quote from: Tom U on May 27, 2016, 02:27:27 PM
I should send you some of my wife's tom yam gung - that'll sort your insides out quick time  :thumbsup:
If you are doing take aways, send some over here. My favourite soup.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

JBQFC

Quote from: JBQFC on May 27, 2016, 01:00:34 PM
i'm very happy just done my first bit of modeling for just over a year
the meds and restriced diet i'm on for the colitis seem to be doing the trick cannot remember when i last felt this good 
the only thing is i am getting very bored of the low impact diet i'm on it would be easier to list what i can eat than what i cannot
:)

i even more happy today went to Didcot railway center Diesel yesterday and while waiting for my train at Reading Flying scotsman came through  :claphappy: i phoned the wife to tell her and she said i sounded like a excited 10 year old
by the way i am 47 and still a big kid at heart  :D

paulprice

Just got home after spending Saturday in York and last night in Scarborough with the Domestic Overlord

IT WAS BRILLAINT and I got a Dapol teak for the collection  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Skyline2uk

I was already really pleased that my scribbling explanation of how I created my "heavy haul transporter" was accepted for inclusion in the N gauge journal. I think the editor has presented the article very nicely.

However, I have just noticed that I, along with five others, have been given a free copy of one of Mr Hedges books for my article.

That is a nice surprise  :claphappy:

Skyline2uk

Geoff

Well what a weekend I have had, my second eldest son got married at the weekend and what a wonderful time we have had, for the last few weeks I have been working on his house and getting him and is now wife ready for there future together, now that is two married off just got the youngest lad to marry off now.

Oh happy days life could not be better.   
Geoff

Newportnobby

And all because you want their room for your railway, Geoff >:D

Being more serious I hope the wedding went off well and that youngest son knows what you have in store for him ;)

Geoff

Thanks Mick yep the lads will always have my support anyway I can help them.
Geoff

GeeBee

Finally heard from DWP/PIP its only taken 8 months but all is good now.
:claphappy:  :bounce:  :laugh:

GeeBee

Just been out on an extended test drive 4 hours in VW Touran think this is the one for us down side 3 month delivery
Ho Humm
8)

GaryAlan

I used to have a Touran, lovely car and drive, they have lots of little compartments all over the car, ideal for rolling stock! :)
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left...

belstone

Happy Monday :)

1. Just won Ebay auction for a Peugeot 106 diesel, up and running with MoT till October. £82! You'd struggle to buy an N gauge loco for that.

2. I think I have solved my controller problem.

Not a bad start to the week.

dannyboy

Have you missed out a digit? £82 for a car that is a runner - flipping 'eck. Even if it only lasts until the MOT, that is one serious bargain.  :thumbsup:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations