Milk train

Started by jonclox, January 15, 2015, 09:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonclox

:'( This morning the Milk train couldn't run on 'Ruleoneshire' because some nasty man nicked our eclectic connection.
I set the layout up at 04-30 to be ready for the 04-57 'up' milk train to pass through and 7.5 minutes before it was due the power vanished with a mighty bang and a loud thump. 90% of our village lost power and even now several parts are powerless. Im told the main (B class) road through the village is blocked by fallen tree(s?) and theres no  public transport getting anywhere near the village.
Anybody else enjoying the lovely weather we`re now getting?
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

ScottyStitch

Quote from: jonclox on January 15, 2015, 09:50:34 AM
:'( This morning the Milk train couldn't run on 'Ruleoneshire' because some nasty man nicked our eclectic connection.
I set the layout up at 04-30 to be ready for the 04-57 'up' milk train to pass through and 7.5 minutes before it was due the power vanished with a mighty bang and a loud thump. 90% of our village lost power and even now several parts are powerless. Im told the main (B class) road through the village is blocked by fallen tree(s?) and theres no  public transport getting anywhere near the village.
Anybody else enjoying the lovely weather we`re now getting?

Luxury!!! That's a standard day in the North East of Scotland. That's a CALM day in the North East of Scotland  ;)

Bealman

Driving up to the Hunter Valley in me new car tomorrow to go on a vineyard tour. Predicted temp 35°C...

Strangely enough, as an ex North East Englander, I find the heat uncomfortable.

But the wine will make up for it!   :beers:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Malc

Quote from: Bealman on January 15, 2015, 10:07:15 AM
Driving up to the Hunter Valley in me new car tomorrow to go on a vineyard tour. Predicted temp 35°C...

Strangely enough, as an ex North East Englander, I find the heat uncomfortable.

But the wine will make up for it!   :beers:
Don't make it the last trip in your new car by too much imbibing.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Newportnobby

The wind it howled and roared
The policeman walked his beat
His eyes were full of tears
And his boots were full of feet

Bealman

Sounds like Monty Python,  Mick?

And divvint be frettin' yerself Malc.... new car will be parked at hotel and wine tour is by guided minibus!  :thumbsup: :beers:

Anyway,  :offtopicsign:

Back to MILK trains.....  :beers:

edwin_m

Had three or four power dips of a second or so each yesterday morning while working from home.  The laptop carried on by battery but the router took 10min or so to find the internet again.  I also had the joy of pushing numerous buttons to reset the clocks on the oven and microwave - both refuse to work until this is done and it's really irritating if they are not synchronised as they are right next to each other.  Jon's clockwork clocks have a lot to recommend them! 

Bealman

:laughabovepost: :laughabovepost:

Yes, indeed! Been there, done that!

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £100.23
Above Goal: £0.23
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
April Donations