Server Response Times

Started by Yet_Another, February 22, 2021, 05:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fardap

Ah yes now 0.35 but sometimes 3.5... overall seems to be more 0.3 now though :)

Fardap

I expect the veering between 3.5 and 0.35 is down to all the online members now refreshing pages like mad to see how it's going  :smiley-laughing:

Bealman

Yeah.... I'm going psycho looking at that little line at the bottom!  :laugh3:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Bealman

Oh, and that took forever to post, by the way.

Trainfish

Yeah but you're about 27 million miles away and eating pizza. It makes a difference you know.
John

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

See my latest Youtube video                          >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
See a random video of mine                           >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<         
An even older random video of mine             >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<

Tank

It's a bit annoying that it keeps doing it, and it's not constant either.   :hmmm:

Bealman

Quote from: Trainfish on May 08, 2021, 01:09:43 PM
Yeah but you're about 27 million miles away and eating pizza. It makes a difference you know.

:laughabovepost:

Yeah, well it's Sunday morning here now, and it's chugging along really slowly, especially when I make a reply such as this one.

chrism

Quote from: Bealman on May 09, 2021, 12:12:44 AM
Quote from: Trainfish on May 08, 2021, 01:09:43 PM

:laughabovepost:

Yeah, well it's Sunday morning here now, and it's chugging along really slowly, especially when I make a reply such as this one.

I suspect that 190 guests won't be helping - probably, I suspect, mostly bots from Google, etc. at this time of morning making multiple connections to find and add pages to their search databases.

Bealman

I'm ready to believe you! Shades of the X-Files!

It's Sunday afternoon now and seems to be better, but there again I'm in the Mollymook golf club and gonna have another pizza in a couple of hours  ;)

Dorsetmike

Worst I had yesterday was 78 seconds, most were around 20 - 30 seconds, now about 2 - 3 seconds
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Tank

It's been flying along for me, until I entered this very thread!   ::) ;D

port perran

Jus5 had this message at 16-15 whilst trying to use the Search Function :

I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

dannyboy

I got that same message a couple of days ago.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

chrism

Quote from: port perran on May 12, 2021, 04:17:44 PM
Jus5 had this message at 16-15 whilst trying to use the Search Function :

It's seen how fast you work and decided it won't be able to keep up with you  :smiley-laughing:

Newportnobby

Looks like it's telling you to read your 41 messages as it's feeling highly stressed, Martin :goggleeyes:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations