Too busy?

Started by Newportnobby, June 03, 2020, 11:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Had this a couple of times this morning. Has anyone else?

Malc

The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

crewearpley40

No. Have you checked with your service provider mick  ? Maybe sheer traffic on the networks with working from home and schooling online going on

Malc

It does say the s
Quote from: crewearpley40 on June 03, 2020, 11:45:10 AM
No. Have you checked with your service provider mick  ? Maybe sheer traffic on the networks with working from home and schooling online going on
it does say the server's resources are under a high demand. I suppose it is a shared server, so maybe the other user is Amazon😁

Newportnobby

I think it might be you and all your links, Chris :D ;) :P

crewearpley40

Quote from: Malc on June 03, 2020, 11:47:31 AM
It does say the s
it does say the server's resources are under a high demand. I suppose it is a shared server, so maybe the other user is Amazon😁
oh well.  We thank Tank for his help

crewearpley40

Quote from: Newportnobby on June 03, 2020, 11:49:12 AM

I think it might be you and all your links, Chris :D ;) :P
thanks mick

Tank

There is a problem with the forum and it's slowing it right down.  :(  I'm looking into it, thanks!

Nope, not a shared server.  ;)  Well, only by the N Gauge SouthEast show website and a couple of other very low traffic site of mine.

port perran

I've had exactly the same message three times this morning.

All ok again now though.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Malc

Quote from: Tank on June 03, 2020, 11:52:59 AM
There is a problem with the forum and it's slowing it right down.  :(  I'm looking into it, thanks!

Nope, not a shared server.  ;)  Well, only by the N Gauge SouthEast show website and a couple of other very low traffic site of mine.
Has it a direct internet connection or is it going via a gateway?

TrevL

Whatever it was, it's back to normal this morning. Thanks @Tank and team. :thankyousign:
Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

port perran

Seems fine here too this morning.
Mind you, it is still before 8-00!
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Newportnobby

Maybe someone has put the boot in on rebooted the server as it's heaps better

Lawrence

Is there still issues with the servers chaps? Have found it very slow (from 2 different computers in 2 different counties) this past week and just got Error 500 messages this afternoon which suggests server problems I think.
Also found moving from page to page very slow when they do load

ntpntpntp

Funny, I was just thinking how it's been faster for the past few days than it was not so long ago.  I'm getting good responses to page links etc.
Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations