N gauge Forum access slowing down

Started by austinbob, November 03, 2014, 06:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

austinbob

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but my access to N gauge forum and its contents has slowed down considerably over the past week or so.

All other web page access is as per normal so I don't think its my computer that's the problem.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Geoff

I am the same Bob takes some pages to turn over quite a while, Like news pages turn over quite fast.

Maybe there is more folks reading the N Gauge forum.
Geoff

petercharlesfagg

Same for me too, makes no difference whether I use IE8 or Chrome or Firefox!
Each can do but little, BUT if each did that little, ALL would be done!

Life is like a new sewer pipe, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!

A day without laughter is a day wasted!

longbridge

No problems here in Oz, that goes for my desktop PC and Tablet mind you our broadband speeds are already slower than in the UK.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

ozzie Bill.

I am also finding it slower than other sites, Bill.

sparky

Its working fine for me..posted this at 7am just to test

port perran

I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Caz

We are aware of the problem and it is being worked on, sorry if you are one of the ones suffering but it seems very patchy and hard to localise the problem.  Thanks for your patience.   :)
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

austinbob

Quote from: Caz on November 03, 2014, 09:18:16 PM
We are aware of the problem and it is being worked on, sorry if you are one of the ones suffering but it seems very patchy and hard to localise the problem.  Thanks for your patience.   :)

Not a real problem just yet!! Everything is accessible but slowly. Good luck in solving the problem soon.
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Bob Tidbury

Hi Caz mine is slow at times and sometimes I have to log out and start again.
Bob

Bealman

Yes, it's patchy... my access was slow this morning but it's OK now.

Probably 'cos Melbourne Cup is about to run. The Aussies are glued to TV screens!

Go 'Who shot the Barman'!

Seriously, we're looking at the problem.  :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Bealman

I'm sure you're all interested, but I'm gonna tell you anyway....

It came third.  :'(

Anyway I'm telling you all this pretty quick, so at moment, speed OK.

Except for me horse. :'( ;)
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Tank

We've recently upgraded to the latest version of the forum and it seems to be causing some issues with the load on the server, and therefore slowing the forum down.  Hopefully there will be a fix for it in the coming weeks.

FRED LEWIS

Hello Fred here.Dont have any problem with this site but I'm having  trouble with Hattons site for a few months now .It takes for ever to login .And items on some pages are all mixed up.
                                                                                   Fred

Geoff

Quote from: FRED LEWIS on November 04, 2014, 10:19:39 AM
Hello Fred here.Dont have any problem with this site but I'm having  trouble with Hattons site for a few months now .It takes for ever to login .And items on some pages are all mixed up.
                                                                                   Fred

Fred the hattons site is having some problems and at this moment in time the site is down, lets hope they get it sorted.
Geoff

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations