Dapol Terrier.

Started by Oldman, January 01, 2012, 10:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Does any one on here own one?
If so could you please tell me the overall length (over couplings) and the body length.

As I have not got one yet I need the dimensions so I can work out how far back to put the Buffer on the turntable at Lyne End.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

nosomosnada

Hi.

6,5 cm over couplings.
5,4 cm over buffers.
4,8 cm body.
0,9 cm width.

Regards.

Oldman

All the info I needed Thanks.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

EtchedPixels

Quote from: Oldman on January 02, 2012, 07:37:36 PM
All the info I needed Thanks.

And if you are sneaky the coupling will go just under the buffer stop and between the supports ;)

Alan
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Oldman

Quote from: EtchedPixels on January 02, 2012, 10:49:55 PM

And if you are sneaky the coupling will go just under the buffer stop and between the supports ;)

Alan
Ah yes but if the coupling is between the supports does not turn as per original Bembridge turntable. Now have a plan ready in the brain. :-\

EtchedPixels

Quote from: Oldman on January 02, 2012, 11:47:59 PM
Quote from: EtchedPixels on January 02, 2012, 10:49:55 PM

Alan
Ah yes but if the coupling is between the supports does not turn as per original Bembridge turntable. Now have a plan ready in the brain. :-\

Good point. You wanted to use 3 links anyway I'm sure 8)
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations