N Gauge Journal 6/11

Started by BernardTPM, December 30, 2011, 11:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony Lloyd

Quote from: tim-pelican on December 30, 2011, 12:09:37 PM
Mine too, pages 23-26 and 75-78 are a couple of floating sheets.

I got 31-34/67-70 loose on mine.

mjspeed

Another suffering with loose pages; 23-26, 75-78 for me. It doesn't look like stapling was even attempted, although the page finish is of the usual high quality. I noticed the outer packaging was a bit rougher this time than previously though.

galway

Still waiting   :'(  next post not til next Tuesday  :( , mind you picked up Feb's Model Rail today looking forward to good read after work tomorrow.
Is féidir tú a choinneáil ar eascainí an madra nó is féidir a lasadh coinneal duit

rg1

Quote from: newportnobby on December 30, 2011, 06:12:31 PM
Screw loose, yes.... but no pages loose :-[

If you have the former, then maybe you haven't noticed the latter ;)
The pen is mightier than the sword (and easier to write with!)

Adam1701D

Received mine today - all intact, happily.
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

EtchedPixels

Quote from: captainelectra on December 30, 2011, 09:28:16 PM
Received mine today - all intact, happily.

Ditto (but yesterday). Packaging has changed though I notice.

Excellent issue, the 'turning a terrier into a tender drive unit' article is priceless alone.

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Crackerbill

Got mine today - havn't put it down since.

Very good read

Bill

GrahamB

Mine just arrived. No time to open it just yet.
Tonbridge MRC Member.
My Southwark Bridge thread can be found at https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=38683.0
My Southwark Bridge website can be found at https://southwarkbridge.wixsite.com/ngauge

MinZaPint

Another with loose pages, will try my bookbinding skills!
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

Tank

I've informed the NGS Membership Secretary, but it might be an idea if you emailed as well.

membership-secretary@ngaugesociety.com

memsek

Hello all!

Apologies for the problem with the latest journal!

It would appear that a handful of rogue copies were not removed from the process as they should have been, and a few members have been unlucky - some have just had three or four pages loose, while others have had several pages missing!

I have already sent replacements out to members who have requested them.  If you have a duff copy and would like a replacement, email me via the contact address on the Society website.

Happy modelling, and happy new year!

Mike Bloomfield
NGS Membership Secretary

Newportnobby

Thanks Mike, and all best wishes for 2012 to you as well.
Excellent journal :thumbsup:

poliss

"Got mine today - havn't put it down since." Was your copy the one they used glue to fix the loose pages in with?

Chris

Got my copy and all in one piece. Another very good issue by the looks of it which I will enjoy as bed time reading!

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations