372-676 4CEP EMU FOR SALE

Started by guest311, December 13, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest311

apologies, but for some reason could not manage to list this in the n'porium.

I have a Graham Farish 372-676 4CEP four car EMU 7126 SR multiple unit set, in green with warning panels, never been out of the box.

anyone interested ?

if you are please PM me with an offer.

MODs, not sure if N'porium is working or if I didn't do it right.

Newportnobby

I don't know about the N'Porium itself but you'd need a photo for the ad and the gallery is being worked on at the moment (maybe that has affected the N'Porium as all photos would be linked)

Paul-H

Is that your one on eBay at the moment?
Please excuse any poor spelling, I am Dyslexic, just think yourself lucky if you can actually read what I typed.

All tiepin as bean spell chequed on mi Pea Sea

guest311

guest311

after checking the fleabay link I was absolutely  :o at the price.

I was hoping more for in the region of
£100 + £5 p&p + £25 donation to Tank and the crews upgrade costs.

still open for offers if anyone is interested.

Paul-H

mind you a quick search of won auctions show that that one, if I am looking at the same one is only slightly higher than some have sold for in the not too distant past.

Might be worth holding on until EvilBay have one of their sell for a pound offers and sell it there.

If you want the best price that is and you get no takers for what is at the moment a bit of a bargain

I would bite your hand off, if it was not out of my region and I already have one  8)

Paul
Please excuse any poor spelling, I am Dyslexic, just think yourself lucky if you can actually read what I typed.

All tiepin as bean spell chequed on mi Pea Sea

njee20

The one on eBay is DCC fitted, with two decent decoders, so it's about the going rate, higher end thereof.

£130 is reasonable.

guest311

dear all,
a certain member of this forum has decided to give this a new home at the price & donation noted  :thumbsup: and as such I'd like to request one of our mods to lock the thread, please.
many thanks.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations