disposal of surplus items

Started by guest311, August 08, 2019, 01:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exmouthcraig

Are these all blue/grey Alan or do you still have some green available for me????

I'm surviving so well on just the one kidney I thought I might as well see about flogging another body part for the cause  ;D

guest311

hi Craig,
you can stand down the surgeons, all blue or blue/grey. if I find any green lurking anywhere I'll let you know.

of course, you could always repaint into green  >:D

keep on baling,
alan

exmouthcraig

Good news  ;)

Latest stock count put coaches at 143 so were close to thinking were about there, pressures onto get a timetable together now so all get their 5mins of fame!!

Baleing all wrapped up and stacked into the barns now!!

guest311

will any of the members who noted interest in carriages and or locos, and have then not got back to me, please either confirm or not their interest in the items.
I know one of you has not been on the forum since the 22nd, and so has not had a chance to respond, but others have been, and a quick PM with 'yes I want them' or 'no I've changed my mind' would let me know where I stand with stock to set into my new timetable.

thank you.

guest311

having checked all outstanding 'interests' and found that all have been on the forum, with only one having the courtesy to contact me and advise he has changed his mind, I assume the others also now have no interest in the items they PMed about.

so, can the MODs please lock this thread, and I'll assume no further interest in any locos or carriages.

Tank, I'll sort out any outstanding donations to the forum.

regards
alan

njee20

Have reported your post so a moderator sees it

guest311

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77%