what are people doing on their layout right now

Started by B1 61126, August 16, 2011, 07:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zwilnik

Quote from: port perran on July 16, 2014, 09:43:32 PM
Not working for me and I'm using IE.

If you go to the media page and view the recently uploaded photos does it show there?

steve836

It doesn't work for me either, I get the same message on a lot of Zwilnik's posts and on several of the joke posts, Is it a glitch in the system perhaps?
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

Bob Tidbury

Still no pictures even from the direct link that zwilink put on his post
Bob

zwilnik

I've created a thread in the forum problems and suggestions area for this issue. If you're having problems viewing pics from my album and/or any other posts, can you post your details (i.e. what you're viewing from and what browser/version number) in that thread. That will hopefully make it easier to find what's going funny.

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=22564.0

Bob Tidbury

Zwilinks pictures now ok on my Ipad Oh the mysteries of modern technology
Bob

Bealman

Can see all Zwilnik pix on this thread too. Love those low level shots, SD35!
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Caz

I have put a suggestion onto your new thread Zwilnik, see if that helps.
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Wingman mothergoose

Today I am mostly relaying the Up Main and Up Loop through Sherwood station, the main line is being laid with wooden sleepers instead of the concrete sleepers I used initially, as when I started the layout it was going to be set in the 1970's, now we've gone back to the 50's the concrete sleepers are disappearing, apart from odd sections in loops and sidings. Got a main to loop crossover to replace and then add point motors to the loop entry point and catch point, to be worked from one switch.
Is really warm in the railway room though, got the fan on and the windows open!

Chris

Sprintex

Modifying Dapol 156s to go round my one-and-only 9" radius curve without derailing, modifying lorries for the dairy, modifying my Class 37 to get around split-chassis pickup problems . . . lots of modifying, well I am a 'Mod' :D

Paul

Wingman mothergoose

I need to finish modding my Dapol B1 to go round 9" curves properly.
Is your 37 the old Farish model? What problems are you having with pickups?

Chris

Sprintex

It's the Bachmann split-chassis hash-up of the old Poole model, running wires directly from the pickups to the decoder to cut the chassis out of the circuit as was suggested in THIS THREAD

Worked a treat for my Class 31 so the 37 and HST are getting the same modification :thumbsup:

Paul

scotsoft

Caz

Putting the new track layout into Claywell's terminus approach has turned out a much bigger job than I had imagined as I've also decided to tidy up the tracks where two boards meet as I have had to odd derail happen.    :doh: 

Track down and now fitting point motors but three of them are against the edge of the board so have to do some WIT to overcome the problem, why isn't anything easy.   :(

Claywell as you have never seen it :worried: ,for  more pictures of the works see my thread here http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=6570.msg234135#msg234135

Caz
layout here
Hackton info
Bampney info

steve836

Quote from: Caz on July 17, 2014, 08:13:17 PM
Putting the new track layout into Claywell's terminus approach has turned out a much bigger job than I had imagined as I've also decided to tidy up the tracks where two boards meet as I have had to odd derail happen.    :doh: 

Track down and now fitting point motors but three of them are against the edge of the board so have to do some WIT to overcome the problem, why isn't anything easy.   :(

Claywell as you have never seen it :worried: ,for  more pictures of the works see my thread here http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=6570.msg234135#msg234135

I think you have a problem with the alignment :laugh:
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

Caz

Quote from: steve836 on July 17, 2014, 08:30:28 PM
Quote from: Caz on July 17, 2014, 08:13:17 PM

I think you have a problem with the alignment :laugh:

:laughabovepost:    :laughabovepost:    :laughabovepost:
Caz
layout here
Hackton info
Bampney info

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £85.23
Below Goal: £14.77