Revolution trains container flats

Started by gavin_t, November 14, 2020, 08:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crewearpley40

Definitely John. We may have to suggest to gavin building a container terminal

gavin_t

You can never rule out having too many I agree (even if the other half doesn't...)
Will start with 3 and go from there.....

Trainfish

I think 31 is a good number..........................

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

crewearpley40

That's called temptation and showing off. I'm after a couple of 70s styled liveries ones as shown in that excellent video

gavin_t

My layout is only 4ft long by the way  ;D

njee20

Obviously I'd hate to get into a willy-waving competition about container flats, but I've got over 100, no layout though! :facepalm:

Trainfish

Me neither so I won't tell you how many I have or how big.....................  :goggleeyes:

I do have half a layout though  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations