Mobile version

Started by Phil Wray, April 10, 2013, 01:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil Wray

Hi guys,

I appreciate the effort of launching a Mobile Version of the NGF, however, it doesn't quite work yet.
I do all my surfing on an iPad, and when the forum loads up it doesn't come up with submenus it just lists every thread in a big long list

Sorry to criticise

Phil

Phil Wray

Oh, I forgot to say that I can still view the old version of the site as normal!
:claphappy:

Tank

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the suggestion.   I don't own an iPad, so is it possible you could put a screenshot on here for me to see please?

Thanks,
Chris.

Calnefoxile

Chris,

I've viewed the Mobile Version on my daughters Ipad, and it's exactly the same as you see on any phone.

Cheers

Neal.

Tank

Thanks Neal.   :thumbsup:

It's just clicked that you meant Phil...... Yes, all of the boards and Sub-boards are just in a huge long line.  I'll ask the author of the software if this can be changed in future updates.  I haven't used it since I installed it, so I thank you for the suggestion. :)

Phil Wray

Thanks guys,
Still happily engaging on the old web version.

On the mobile version the list is so long I can't get it all in a screen shot.... BT here's a segment...

Tank

This has now been updated to the latest version, and has sub-boards which can be hidden. :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £25.67
Below Goal: £74.33
Site Currency: GBP
26% 
May Donations